PBA Fail

Thread: PBA Fail

Unregistered

PBA Fail

The PBA endorsed Pat Frank for what will be her 4th term as Clerk of Court. At age 87, she doesn't show up to work 48% of the time.

Visit partttimepat.com. To learn more about her issues as clerk of court.

Frank had to be sued by the Justice Department, Civil Rights Division for demoting and cutting the pay of an Army reservist upon return from active duty. A violation of USERRA.

Pat Frank failed Hillsborough County and the law enforcement community.

It was a loop hole in the gun show buying program that allowed Hank Earl Carr, a convicted criminal, to accumulate a small arsenal.**He used one of those weapons to shoot his girlfriend's four-year-old son and went on to kill two Tampa detectives Rick Childers and Randy Bell as well as Florida state trooper James Crooks.

What has Pat Frank done for law enforcement?

The one chance she had to help law enforcement she failed them.

Hillsborough County Commissioner Kevin Beckner, a former police officer, who is currently running against Frank championed and established the Fallen Heroes Fund along with the Hillsborough County Commission in September 2010, to provide needed financial assistance ($100,000 benefit) to the beneficiaries of county and municipal first responders who die in the line of duty.

Kevin Beckner also championed ordinances for law enforcement that helped shut down pill mills and combat PIP insurance fraud as it relates staged auto accidents.

I hope you will support Beckner on August 30, 2016.

http://www.hillsboroughsfallenheroes.org/hfh/

www.kevinbeckner.com

http://www.wtsp.com/news/investigati...asty/270886991

Unregistered

Unfair Connection

First, I do believe Pat Frank needs to retire, and I believe Kevin Beckner would do a good job if elected, I think the above hit piece goes off on a tangent. It is not unusual for the PBA to endorse the incumbent Democrat since most unions do.
    To say "...It was a loop hole in the gun show buying program that allowed Hank Earl Carr, a convicted criminal, to accumulate a small arsenal" insinuates that Pat Frank was somehow complicit in what happened to Det. Bell and Childers. And what "gun show buying program" are you referring to? Didn't know there was a program for such things. If you buy a gun at a gun show from a dealer you have to fill out the same paperwork and pass the same background check as if you bought one at a store. If you purchase a pistol and don't have a CCW you have to wait to pick it up from the dealer. Private person-to-person sales/trades do not require the above procedures and are legal and depend on the honesty of the seller and purchaser to follow the law. Hank Earl Carr was a criminal and as such didn't feel constrained by any laws and most probably would have obtained weapons in the same way most criminals do, by stealing them or buying on the black market. There are a plethora of firearms laws on the books and it is a illegal for felons to possess firearms. It didn't stop Carr from obtaining them. Det. Bell and Childers came up against a hardened criminal and unfortunately let their guards down. It cost them their lives. To lump this incident in with a hit piece on Pat Frank is disingenuous and is a disservice to Det. Bell and Childers, as well as to Kevin Beckner. If I was Kevin I would tell you "thanks, but no thanks" for your editorial, or at the very least, keep it short and factual.

Unregistered

Smile

Becker probably wouldn't have to say it very loud for the poster above to hear him

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The PBA endorsed Pat Frank for what will be her 4th term as Clerk of Court. At age 87, she doesn't show up to work 48% of the time.

Visit partttimepat.com. To learn more about her issues as clerk of court.

Frank had to be sued by the Justice Department, Civil Rights Division for demoting and cutting the pay of an Army reservist upon return from active duty. A violation of USERRA.

Pat Frank failed Hillsborough County and the law enforcement community.

It was a loop hole in the gun show buying program that allowed Hank Earl Carr, a convicted criminal, to accumulate a small arsenal.**He used one of those weapons to shoot his girlfriend's four-year-old son and went on to kill two Tampa detectives Rick Childers and Randy Bell as well as Florida state trooper James Crooks.

The one chance she had to help law enforcement she failed them.

Hillsborough County Commissioner Kevin Beckner, a former police officer, who is currently running against Frank championed and established the Fallen Heroes Fund along with the Hillsborough County Commission in September 2010, to provide needed financial assistance ($100,000 benefit) to the beneficiaries of county and municipal first responders who die in the line of duty.

Kevin Beckner also championed ordinances for law enforcement that helped shut down pill mills and combat PIP insurance fraud as it relates staged auto accidents.

I hope you will support Beckner on August 30, 2016.

http://www.hillsboroughsfallenheroes.org/hfh/

www.kevinbeckner.com

http://www.wtsp.com/news/investigati...asty/270886991
    I wish I had her schedule and her salary lol