Sta2

Thread: Sta2

Unregistered

Sta2

What do you call a FMPD officer who cant hack in on road patrol??? Detective!

Unregistered
    How come the detectives at FMPD seem to suck. Do they go out and beat feet and look for evidence or witnesses or do they just sit behind a desk??? I don't have much faith in the Detectives at FMPD. Hopefully the new Chief will get them to work or put them back on the road. I would not admit I was a detective if i worked at FMPD? Just saying!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How come the detectives at FMPD seem to suck. Do they go out and beat feet and look for evidence or witnesses or do they just sit behind a desk??? I don't have much faith in the Detectives at FMPD. Hopefully the new Chief will get them to work or put them back on the road. I would not admit I was a detective if i worked at FMPD? Just saying!!!

I agree the group of detectives we have now are horrible. The last time this agency had a great group of detectives was in the 1990's. This group solved most of their cases including MURDERS. They also were very knowledgeable. When these detectives came out to a scene as a patrol officer I personally had complete confidence in these individuals. You could approach these individuals and ask them question with out them giving you dirty looks or talking down to you like an idiot.

*Mark Chitwood
    *Brant Gederian
    *Timothy Gerstner
    *Dennis Keen
    *Charles Lawson
    *William Newhouse
    *Willie Tellis
    *Mark Zellman

Unregistered
    ***Barry Lewis

Unregistered

Just retired

***Barry Lewis

*Mark Chitwood
    *Brant Gederian
    *Timothy Gerstner
    *Dennis Keen
    *Charles Lawson
    *Barry Lewis
    *William Newhouse
    *Willie Tellis
    *Mark Zellman

Yes I also agree this was a great group of detectives, those were the good old days. The States Attorney's Office also miss this group of detectives. The States Attorney Office will also tell you the current group of detectives are horrible. If there was a FMPD detective Hall of Fame theses individuals would be inducted on their first try.

Unregistered
    *Mark Chitwood
    *Brant Gederian
    *Timothy Gerstner
    *Dennis Keen
    *Charles Lawson
    *Barry Lewis
    *William Newhouse
    *Willie Tellis
    *Mark Zellman

Yes I also agree this was a great group of detectives, those were the good old days. The States Attorney's Office also miss this group of detectives. The States Attorney Office will also tell you the current group of detectives are horrible. If there was a FMPD detective Hall of Fame theses individuals would be inducted on their first try.
    They are only a good as their supervisor's Hoover! When you had a ridiculous but out and anyone with experience leaves at once, what do you expect? No one to mentor them. Can't blame the inexperience, but you can blame the selfish buy out conspirators Doug and Cecil.

Unregistered
    Get over it, your dream was to be a FMPD Detective but you could not pass the physical (run), you tried twice. You are 30 now, time to grow up and decide what you want to be.

Unregistered

Smile

Come on, you let it be known that you wanted to be an officer so that you could then become a detective. Your flirting with Eads was very unprofessional. So you did not make the time for the run, so you found another job to start as civilian and to become an officer. Well how is that working out for you?
    Spill da beans, who is it?

Unregistered
    Spill da beans, who is it?
    She is long gone, she was a CSA