Perjury is a crime !!!!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Perjury is a crime

Perjury is a crime !!!!

The article in todays paper shows that (4) of our beloved Deputies are facing criminal charges for perjury! When are you guys going to stop making us look bad???? Every time we start moving forward and rebuilding this place, someone has to step on their **** and make us all look bad! Duncan, Basset, Lynch Dilling - thanks for trying to make yourselves look so good in a case and ****ing the rest of us.

Its always the ME ME ME people.

M e r c u r i o is going to have a field day with you.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Perjury is a crime View Post
    Its always the ME ME ME people.
    Here is me me me:

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd floor inner crapple View Post
    Ok, time to rehash old issues, due to a new issue:

[Content DELETED for Violation of Terms of Use - Sysop]

So now we have good hardworking deputies who are legally trying to protect the name of a confidential informant after a big felony drug bust... and Knight orders a criminal investigation against them. This place makes me sick.
    http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...sed-of-perjury

Knight protects and promotes his "2nd floor cronies," but he hammers the street deputies who are outside his inner circle. A few fookin simple interviews would reveal that the deputies were legally protecting the name of the CI, but instead of doing that, Knight launches a full-blown criminal investigation against them for alleged perjury/lying. Look at the history of Hoffman, Walsh, McElyea, Tutko and others in Knight's inner circle (crapple, pronounced like apple) on the 2nd floor.

Knight is doing all this in an attempt to look good to the public. However, the 2nd floor inner crapple is rotten to the core.
    Knight's egregious investigation of honest, hard working deputies who were LEGALLY protecting the name of a CI is terrible. Meanwhile back at the ranch (on the 2nd floor), we have the real criminals. This is status quo for Knight's Hitler-ish tactics.
    Last edited by Sysop; 07-13-2016 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Post listed names and offenses

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Knight's egregious investigation of honest, hard working deputies who were LEGALLY protecting the name of a CI is terrible. Meanwhile back at the ranch (on the 2nd floor), we have the real criminals. This is status quo for Knight's Hitler-ish tactics.
    1. Do not do proactive work. Keep your blinders on. See no evil. Hear no evil. Report no evil.
    2. Find a shade tree (or a good hiding spot) and wait for the next call.
    3. Write two low-quality BS traffic tickets each shift to make Tom Knight think we're busy.
    4. Refer back to #1.

the great OZ
    The documents describe the deputies' arrest report, supplemental reports and the recordings of their depositions as “potential impeachment evidence,” by defense attorneys. The Sarasota Sheriff's Office has opened a criminal investigation into this matter, but did not immediately comply with a request made under Florida's open-records law for copies of these documents.
    A simple interview could have cleared all this up, but instead, Knight ordered a "criminal investigation" against the detectives? Seriously? Are Knight and Brodsky really that paranoid? Why and what skeletons are they afraid of? This fiasco should draw citizens attention AWAY from the little man hiding behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by the great OZ View Post
    A simple interview could have cleared all this up, but instead, Knight ordered a "criminal investigation" against the detectives? Seriously? Are Knight and Brodsky really that paranoid? Why and what skeletons are they afraid of? This fiasco should draw citizens attention AWAY from the little man hiding behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz.
    Answer: Yes

Knight has had multiple employee lawsuits against him... and Brodsky & Knight had (or have) a lawsuit against the two of them for you-know-what...

Unregistered
    This is what happens when attorneys get trapped in a wet paper bag.

Unregistered
    With over 30 years in law enforcement, I've never seen a weirder case than this. Perjury from a depo for a case involving a CI and felony trafficking? The 12th Judicial Circus is a laughing stock for this and Kurt Hoffman's recommendation to criminally investigate the TAC unit members is equally incompetent.

Unregistered
    Perjury is a crime !!!!

They know that and did it anyway.

Unregistered
    With over 30 years in law enforcement, I've never seen a weirder case than this. Perjury from a depo for a case involving a CI and felony trafficking? The 12th Judicial Circus is a laughing stock for this and Kurt Hoffman's recommendation to criminally investigate the TAC unit members is equally incompetent.
    A.B and E.B. from the 12th will bring in the fdle , they will make it swing any way they are told

finger pointing

Thumbs up

A.B and E.B. from the 12th will bring in the fdle , they will make it swing any way they are told
    If an officer is testifying in court (or in a depo on behalf of the State), then it's the judge (for court) or the State (for a depo) that brings the perjury/criminal investigation and subsequent charges --> not the employee's agency (not the Sarasota Sheriff's Office).

In this case, the State met with Knight and Hoffman (via a letter) and now the Sarasota Sheriff's Office has opened a criminal investigation. This is bassackwards.

The State is the one that allegedly detected the alleged perjury, so it's the State that should follow-through with their investigation and possible charges for perjury. It's highly unorthodox for Brodsky to have the employee's agency conduct the investigation for what the State has historically had jurisdiction over.

So the State sends the perjury allegation back to the SSO, claiming that SSO detectives X, Y and Z committed perjury in a depo. So Kurt Hoffman assigns SSO detectives A, B and C to investigate SSO detectives X, Y and Z. However, detectives A, B, C, X, Y and Z are all friends.

This is weird. And it all started with Brodsky sending this back to the Sarasota Sheriff's Office for _______? For what? For a criminal investigation?

Exactly!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast