What in the..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Were any of the members on the screening committee employed by the ECSO?

If so, are any of them currently on the list to be promoted or eligible to be promoted?

The answer to those two questions will reveal why the PBA board decided to vote to endorse Morgan.
    The members included ECSO sworn and non-sworn, Corrections, and SRSO. No one on the board is eligible to be promoted nor are they on the promotion list with ECSO. In the past the board has voted to support the incumbent just like the last election 4 years ago.

Unregistered
    I'm an absolute Morgan/Haines hater. In all fairness he's got a very fair promotional process. I think it's irrelevant who sits on the board and whether or not they're inline to be promoted.

Unregistered
    The members included ECSO sworn and non-sworn, Corrections, and SRSO. No one on the board is eligible to be promoted nor are they on the promotion list with ECSO. In the past the board has voted to support the incumbent just like the last election 4 years ago.
    Thanks Haines, but two or three are on probation from just getting promoted. You don't think the fear of not making probation is on their minds. Tell it like it is Eric. You will come gunning. lol

Unregistered
    Everyone knows what happens to those who Eric or Morgan don't want around anymore. Once that target is on your back you might as well go ahead and resign or prepare for a career in hell. If I were on the screen board I would have voted to back Morgan too. I hate him as sheriff and I hope he loses but I know there were people at this selection process who would have run right back to Morgan and Haines and told them exactly who said what and how everyone voted. Who needs that kind of misery for being honest. F that shit. I love my job and want to keep working. But at the voting booth where it really counts Morgan damn sure isn't getting my vote. He has to go.

Unregistered
    When David Morgan captures 65%+ of the Republican Primary votes, leaving the other 3 contenders to split up the remainder you should ask yourself one question. "What do they know that I don't?"

Once you know that answer, you'll understand why your personal agenda hasn't been mirrored by the needs and wants of the citizens that you have sworn to serve, protect and defend.

Unregistered
    30% unfortunately, that's still enough for him to win.

Unregistered
    LOL Way to avoid it. They are on probation from getting promoted.

Unregistered
    When David Morgan captures 65%+ of the Republican Primary votes, leaving the other 3 contenders to split up the remainder you should ask yourself one question. "What do they know that I don't?"

Once you know that answer, you'll understand why your personal agenda hasn't been mirrored by the needs and wants of the citizens that you have sworn to serve, protect and defend.
    It's not what they know. It is what we know that they don't. They have been lied to and manipulated by a well oiled political machine that is funded by public money. Morgan and Haines spread inaccurate information, manipulate the loop holes in the law and run over anyone that gets in their way. No doubt Morgan is charismatic, but so was Hitler and Mussolini. Charismatic only describes a style it does not define the leaders ability to lead or his moral objective.

Unregistered
    Morgan is a dirty **** and Haines is his sucker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12