Avon Park Public Safety Director

Unregistered

Exclamation Avon Park Public Safety Director

http://yoursun.com/sunnews/sebring/1...story.html.csp
    http://yoursun.com/sunnews/sebring/1...story.html.csp

The Public Safety Director, who has also been determined to be unqualified to lead the Fire Department, has now failed a polygraph and provided false complaints via email? Good thing he doesn't actually do real police work anymore because he would be eaten alive by any mediocre defense attorney.

Sounds like someone might be getting a letter from Jerry Hill soon....

Unregistered
    Typical AP drama. I don't have a dog in this race but you know a polygraph is not capable of detecting a lie right?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ...but you know a polygraph is not capable of detecting a lie right?

Unregistered

Jealousy

I see so much jealousy here that it blinds my sight. To all you tormentors ask Jesus for forgiveness, and stay safe.

Unregistered

bully's

I read comments from bullying of adults here.shame on all of you.

Ok!

ok

What?
    Jealous of who?
    Bullying are we in 5th grade??

Funny this is the same man who didn't stand up for his people, got a cake job delivering toilet paper in a new Dodge SUV and plays cop all the while keeping his retirement. Scamming the high risk 3%.. all the while his people are starting over in a new retirement..
    Looks like Karma

MTS

Mts

Evil and the jealous one.

Unregistered

Forgivenss

I will pray for you.

Unregistered

They slip past the noose one more time

HCSO clears AP city staff of allegations

Share this story:

City Manager Julian Deleon
    Pictures
    By TOM STAIK
    Correspondent

Text Size:

AVON PARK — Accusations that senior city officials committed forgery and perjury during Avon Park’s N-word probe have been ruled unfounded by the Highlands County Sheriff’s Office.
    “I hope that this will come to a close for the good citizens of Avon Park; they should expect nothing more than calm professionalism from their city government representatives,” Sheriff Susan Benton said in a statement Wednesday.
    The investigation was launched in mid-July after accusations were levied that city administration forged a letter under the signature of interim-city clerk Bonnie Barwick to provide additional evidence to support its claims that Mayor Sharon Schuler had used the N-word and former clerk Maria Sutherland had attempted to withhold and alter a meeting recording to hide evidence of the alleged slur.
    Sheriff’s detectives determined “it was highly probable that the signatures were made by the same person” and were not forgeries after having signatures examined by crime scene investigators.
    A second accusation, that Public Safety Director Jason Lister perjured himself during the N-word probe, was also ruled “unfounded.”
    The accusations were lodged by private investigator Roy Pierce of Apollo Investigations and alleged Lister made one statement of events during a recorded interview and a differing statement during a polygraph exam.
    “Therefore, based on the question asked, the answer given, and the explanation by the polygraph examiner and the response from Lister, there appears to be a matter of interpretation rather than the elements of the crime of perjury,” according to the sheriff’s statement.
    “Apollo did not thoroughly investigate the matters assigned by the city council. This is obvious. Instead, Apollo’s investigator took a left turn into the wilderness,” Deleon said.
    “The two criminal allegations resulting from Apollo’s report, and the charge he filed, are simply false, it is a malicious embellishment.”