Body cameras - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Body cameras

Unregistered
    The most expensive part of the idea will be the position created to deal with public information requests, evidence requests, etc. It may start off being a one person job, but we'll have ten of them when everybody ha body cameras. Thos positions can not be paid for from LET funds. Try to spin this again. God I'll be glad when September is here and the election BS (along with JJ,DB,RM) is gone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The most expensive part of the idea will be the position created to deal with public information requests, evidence requests, etc. It may start off being a one person job, but we'll have ten of them when everybody ha body cameras. Thos positions can not be paid for from LET funds. Try to spin this again. God I'll be glad when September is here and the election BS (along with JJ,DB,RM) is gone.
    We already have an unit with personnel that handle this, so it's nothing new.

Unregistered
    We already have an unit with personnel that handle this, so it's nothing new.
    It will take many more hours just to review and copy the videos. It will end up being a 5 person job when everyone has them. The people already doing PR requests are busy as is.

Unregistered
    It will take many more hours just to review and copy the videos. It will end up being a 5 person job when everyone has them. The people already doing PR requests are busy as is.
    Rhonda and David can do it they are the best in the field!

Unregistered
    He'll probably hire the people. The department is short on deputies, dispatchers and report takers but the Sheriff's priority will be to try to catch deputies up to no good.

Unregistered
    He'll probably hire the people. The department is short on deputies, dispatchers and report takers but the Sheriff's priority will be to try to catch deputies up to no good.
    I hope he hires more hot young goddesses that kiss his feet. Maybe channel 3 can give up some more females hotties.

Unregistered
    I hope he hires more hot young goddesses that kiss his feet. Maybe channel 3 can give up some more females hotties.
    Yea AH is tired of sharing. Need fresh hotties asap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12