New suvs - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New suvs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Roger, patrol cops need their vehicles, they have been waiting years. Where are they at? Quit treating them as if you personally bought them and have some kind of skin in the game
    This department is so incompetent that they send out an email in January stating they purchased 25 explorers and the cops who actually run calls won't receive but 10 of them by September-October.

Unregistered
    This department is so incompetent that they send out an email in January stating they purchased 25 explorers and the cops who actually run calls won't receive but 10 of them by September-October.
    By the time the patrol cops get them in October the city will be ready to purchase new vehicles and there will be no report back on the explorers because they haven't been issued. Complete incompetence from the vehicle supervision

Unregistered
    good move to make sure supervisors received new cars so they can park them 10-19 while on admin half the shift, while patrol vehicles are constantly down for service because the chargers are junk. nice move to take care of management before patrolman, typical of this department that has been mismanaged for years.

Unregistered
    We have to stop hiring all of these young kids. ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to hire people that have life experience and your FIRST job should NOT be as a officer.

Its a free car, free gas and guess what if it breaks down- you DONT even have to pay to get it fixed. Half of you kep them crappy to begin with. Stop crying the vehicles DO NOT belong to you and most importantly********* Anew vehicle does not mean that you are going to be a new/better officer.

Unregistered
    you are right, but it is a lot nicer to ride in something that is not breaking down every other week, then told you have to find your own way home because spares are not to be taken home. if the fleet had been managed correctly over the years we would not be in a critical state with cars, everything breaks down, needs maintenance and crashes occur, that has to be factored in. there were some years we didn't even purchase any cars, you cannot operate a department that way.

Unregistered
    Roger has chief Diggs new suv at the barn, Diggs will send Roger to the FBI Academy for hooking him up and prepare him as his successor as Chief

Unregistered
    First thing diggs will hopefully do is take fleet away from roger

Unregistered
    It would make sense to put fleet under the admin LT

Unregistered
    We have to stop hiring all of these young kids. ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to hire people that have life experience and your FIRST job should NOT be as a officer.

Its a free car, free gas and guess what if it breaks down- you DONT even have to pay to get it fixed. Half of you kep them crappy to begin with. Stop crying the vehicles DO NOT belong to you and most importantly********* Anew vehicle does not mean that you are going to be a new/better officer.
    Hahah some old sheepdog hates on these young kids because they are already better then him at his job. Shame on these kids for being mid 20s with an education and taking up this career while you were 33 and decided to find a new career. Blame the kids. Haha what a joke.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234