As we move forward

All the way from Florida

As we move forward

The only solace I took from this horrific situation is that you guys blew the sack of sh#t up. Very creative. Brothers and sisters, we need to stop going against each other over petty BS and start sticking together. We are with you and God knows thousands of us real POLICE would have loved to be there with our rifles to engage that scumbag. We love you. Remember that. Mike S.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by All the way from Florida View Post
    The only solace I took from this horrific situation is that you guys blew the sack of sh#t up. Very creative. Brothers and sisters, we need to stop going against each other over petty BS and start sticking together. We are with you and God knows thousands of us real POLICE would have loved to be there with our rifles to engage that scumbag. We love you. Remember that. Mike S.
    I am not a LE Officer but cops have my support 100% everyday, millions of Americans feel the exact same way. If it is sooooo easy to be a cop (according to some "intellectuals" on television and in the newspapers) why don't they go ahead and get the job done? Why don't they show other LEO how to "peacefully" handcuff the suspect who isn't really "hands up don't shoot" but actually resisting? Or maybe the idea is to let the suspect walk away, and of course complain later if he commits other crimes "where was the police, why wasn't he arrested the first time?"

Add the crazy communists, la razza, lack of support, political games etc

This is sick, our country is sick!

RIP to all those Officers, and sincere prayers for their families.

We are millions across the nation to SUPPORT YOU

Unregistered
    Just a simple question. Was SWAT at the protest? If not, why not. There is always a threat of violence at protests. Why didn't the chief deploy SWAT. Was he afraid of political ramifications? They could have saved lives. Lets hope they are deployed at future protests.

Unregistered

check it out

chimpmania.com **** all coons!