Is it just me?

Thread: Is it just me?

Unregistered

Is it just me?

I'm not sure if I'm stupid or not. Maybe I am, but who keeps racism alive. The black community? I think so. I've never heard a white guy that I've arrested claim that I was a racist cop. Shit goes down with a black guy for the same reason as that white guy I arrested & now it's a racist issue. I'm not sure why we still have to cater to that kind of nonsense. I thought that whole slavery & white vs. black issue was MANY MANY years ago. I don't know. Like I said, maybe I am just stupid. Let the complaints run down. I'm ready. Lol. Peace bros.

Unregistered
    Being labeled a racist scares most white people and some blacks exploit this when it's convenient for them. According to many in the black community and white, guilt-ridden liberals, the only people who can be racist are whites. Example, shouting "black power" is merely cultural pride but shouting "white power" is overtly racist. That is pure hypocrisy.

The good news is that the racist label has been so overused in recent years that it's having a reduced effect.