Residence Mileage - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Explains how we can go from happy and excited to be a cop to bitter and complaining.
    I know how to go from happy and excited to be a cop to bitter and complaining. It called going to work for the Florida Highway Patrol!

Nothing changes or gets better in the steamy bag of fecal matter. Just continues to bloat with hot air as the turds flip with the changing of the guard.

Unregistered
    I know how to go from happy and excited to be a cop to bitter and complaining. It called going to work for the Florida Highway Patrol!

Nothing changes or gets better in the steamy bag of fecal matter. Just continues to bloat with hot air as the turds flip with the changing of the guard.
    Then do something that makes you happy and that you enjoy. Promote and do something about it! Go to another agency or transfer to another area.
    Being miserable is not worth it.

Unregistered

Well then quit you slimy POS! You are truly the problem with FHP.

Unregistered

Helping out

The residence mileage increase is turning out to be a great thing! Ladies and gentlemen, enjoy the bones that are thrown our way because there wasn't much helping us in past administrations.

Unregistered
    You've got that right. It's nice to finally have a little hope that things will get better. I really can't understand how ANYONE can say anything bad about our current leadership.

Unregistered

Yep

You've got that right. It's nice to finally have a little hope that things will get better. I really can't understand how ANYONE can say anything bad about our current leadership.
    ^^^^^ What they said!!! ^^^^^

Unregistered

Go check out the other forums. Not much different regardless of pay levels, or city, county or state. There are a bitter group in every agency and feed up each other.

Unregistered
    Go check out the other forums. Not much different regardless of pay levels, or city, county or state. There are a bitter group in every agency and feed up each other.
    Yeah, and there are also a few people like you who are benefiting from the current administration and want to paint a rosy picture of them. POS you are sir

Unregistered
    Yeah, and there are also a few people like you who are benefiting from the current administration and want to paint a rosy picture of them. POS you are sir
    I'm long retired and do not benefit from the current administration. I do like to keep up with the Patrol and a few other agencies. My comments are accurate. That being said, I have certainly been called worse, but hope you stay safe and find something to be positive about.

Unregistered
    Don't let the door hit your ass on your way out. You're way too easy to replace. Bye!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast