Sheriff Israel's Message on the Dallas Police Attack - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why shouldn't Black Lives Matter now. They haven't mattered a a person like for your entire life. You're a racist prick and it does my heart wonders to see you and other closeted racists like yourself that are soooo afraid of a group of Pro blacks that match and protest over the needless killing of blacks by white police officers around the country. This is not a new problem it's just in the public eye due to the emergence of social media. Hey scaredy cat. Black Lives Matter isn't making any noise in South Florida and they still frighten the daylights out of you. Sad
    Domestic terrorists like you should just leave the country if you aren't happy!

Unregistered
    Just a simple question. Was SWAT at the protest? If not, why not. There is always a threat of violence at protests. Why didn't the chief deploy SWAT. Was he afraid of political ramifications? They could have saved lives. Lets hope they are deployed at future protests. How about it in the future Sheriff?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why shouldn't Black Lives Matter now. They haven't mattered a a person like for your entire life. You're a racist prick and it does my heart wonders to see you and other closeted racists like yourself that are soooo afraid of a group of Pro blacks that match and protest over the needless killing of blacks by white police officers around the country. This is not a new problem it's just in the public eye due to the emergence of social media. Hey scaredy cat. Black Lives Matter isn't making any noise in South Florida and they still frighten the daylights out of you. Sad
    Crawl back into your hole. That's obviously where you came from. Low lifes like you don't belong in society. YOU are the root of the problems. Get off welfare. Get a job and contribute to society

Sysop
    We have received a complaint on this thread because the user feels it has "Turned into a racial thread, please delete". For starters, I'm not sure what a "racial thread" is, but I am sure that this thread does NOT violate our Terms of Use. Just because you talk about racial issues does not make you a racist. In fact, it's arguably impossible to get rid of racism without talking about racial issues. In this particular case, if the complainant does not like what's being said or agree with it, his recourse is to post his opinion or to debate the issue (assuming he has a defensible position). Thus, this thread WILL be allowed to remain AS IS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123