do black lives matter if blacks kill them
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

do black lives matter if blacks kill them

why does obama and his croonies only speak about black lives if a cop kilss them?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    why does obama and his croonies only speak about black lives if a cop kilss them?
    I know this was rhetorical but couldn't resist ,

Divide and conquer has been a tactic of subversion since the dark ages, this issue is plain ignorant, look at the Baltimore, Chicago Detroit or other urban areas homicides and shooting this year alone. Protest? Presidential condemnations? main stream media outrage? NO!

Why? Why? Why?

No Police officer wants to kill another human unless absolutely necessary, and in most cases Police wait too long to use deadly force, sometimes to their own detriment. Bad cops, bad decisions are dealt with , but the dirty secret that is ignored out of convenience or for manipulative purposes.

If you are a person of color, under the age of 25 living in the united states, you are far more likely and in much great danger of being a victim of senseless violence from someone who looks similar to you than a police officer of any color.

read that again and think about it, i know it does not fit the crazy left agenda who want to tear the country apart but its true

Unregistered
    I know this was rhetorical but couldn't resist ,

Divide and conquer has been a tactic of subversion since the dark ages, this issue is plain ignorant, look at the Baltimore, Chicago Detroit or other urban areas homicides and shooting this year alone. Protest? Presidential condemnations? main stream media outrage? NO!

Why? Why? Why?

No Police officer wants to kill another human unless absolutely necessary, and in most cases Police wait too long to use deadly force, sometimes to their own detriment. Bad cops, bad decisions are dealt with , but the dirty secret that is ignored out of convenience or for manipulative purposes.

If you are a person of color, under the age of 25 living in the united states, you are far more likely and in much great danger of being a victim of senseless violence from someone who looks similar to you than a police officer of any color.

read that again and think about it, i know it does not fit the crazy left agenda who want to tear the country apart but its true
    The big looser in all this is: African Americans and Law enforcement. The big winners are the LIBERAL MEDIA. Now they have news and good ratings for the day! The media loves it when there are riots and murders. The medias favorite saying: IF IT BLEEDS, IT LEADS!

I feel bad for my black brothers and sisters. Think about it, they are judged by their skin color and appearance because of what THUGS do.

Unregistered
    The big looser in all this is: African Americans and Law enforcement. The big winners are the LIBERAL MEDIA. Now they have news and good ratings for the day! The media loves it when there are riots and murders. The medias favorite saying: IF IT BLEEDS, IT LEADS!

I feel bad for my black brothers and sisters. Think about it, they are judged by their skin color and appearance because of what THUGS do.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Very "Politically Incorrect", but "Indisputably Accurate"

Black Lives Do Matter... but NOT what Beyonc� will admit...Interesting Stats!!!!!!!

WHAT IF ALL BLACKS SUDDENLY LEFT AMERICA, WHICH IS 13.3% OF THE TOTAL US POPULATION:

The prison population would go down by 37%.
    There would be 53% less gang members.
    Obesity percentage would drop 11%.
    Average IQ would go up 7.4 points, putting us 3rd in the world tied with Japan.

Average SAT scores would go up almost 100 points.

Average ACT scores would go up 5.5 points.

AIDS & HIV would go down by 65%.

Chlamydia cases would go down 54%.
    Gonorrhea would go down 69%.
    Syphilis would go down 58%.
    The average income for Americans would go up over $20,000 a year.
    Amount of people in poverty would drop 34%.
    Homelessness would go down 57%.
    Welfare recipients would go down by 42%.

DEMOCRATS WOULD LOSE 76% OF THEIR VOTING BASE.
    And many criminal defense attorneys would have to find another line of work!
    So, as sad as it is, Black lives do matter.....

Unregistered
    The Lame Duck POTUS and his Progressive Liberal appointees fail to see the obvious answer to the Gun Violence problem in America.

We DO need new restriction in the sale of firearms; No firearms should be sold to members of the African American Community.

Is like putting a Jihadist at the controls of a 747; the outcome is predictable and unpleasant.

Too bad that this TRUTH will bruise someone,s itty-bitty feelings and this comment will be removed.

Unregistered
    The Lame Duck POTUS and his Progressive Liberal appointees fail to see the obvious answer to the Gun Violence problem in America.

We DO need new restriction in the sale of firearms; No firearms should be sold to members of the African American Community.

Is like putting a Jihadist at the controls of a 747; the outcome is predictable and unpleasant.

Too bad that this TRUTH will bruise someone,s itty-bitty feelings and this comment will be removed.

Too bad there are RACISTS on this forum. I have entrusted my LIFE to black officers many times over the years. We have many great black officers that I trust more than some white officers (I'm white). It has nothing to do with race, it is about character! Unfortunately, there are problems within the black community, but we can judge all by the actions of a few.

Unregistered
    Too bad there are RACISTS on this forum. I have entrusted my LIFE to black officers many times over the years. We have many great black officers that I trust more than some white officers (I'm white). It has nothing to do with race, it is about character! Unfortunately, there are problems within the black community, but we can judge all by the actions of a few.
    Pushed send to fast. We CAN'T judge all by the actions of a few.

Unregistered
    Speaking of racists, how about former Miss Alabama and local Miami TV host Kalyn Chapman James. On Facebook, she describes Dallas cop killer Micah Johnson as a MARTYR and states she "does not feel sad for the officers". CONGRATULATONS to WPBT- Channel 2(PBS) for suspending this POS from their station‼️

Unregistered
    That's peachy wonderful;however, I wonder what those "Great Black Officers" say about you behind your back when they are jiving with the other bros?
    You can't fix stupid ! ! ! !

Unregistered

What should be happening

We are seeing what a guy like trump has done to turn this country around from the hands of these imbeciles and morons who would so fail at life. But by means of money, corruption, and human greed they have managed to become "Career Politicians" a title fitted to fool. The message Law Enforcement needs to be sending out is that this shit either by Cops or Civilians won't be tolerated no more, what we keep seeing is the lack of Cojones this Society has embraced just look at France today. Let's see how long before our Commander and Chief takes to acknowledge what it is and it's reality.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast