Kendall lieutenant - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Just bc its not sustained doesn't make it untrue. He's just been lucky and has a few friends bc of his parents not bc of himself. If he hasn't wronged u yet just wait for it. He shouldn't hold a badge none the less be in rank. He promised to piss off all those who wronged him when he got rank. he is a racists and hates women and men that look better than him and men with hair. He buys his roids from people within the dept. yet he makes fun of their chicks and say show old they look and how bad they look. This is about his friends. He has gotten away with abuse bc people were scared to come forward and follow thru bc of embarrassment and bc of his kids. Don't trust him and never act like u know more than him bc he will make ur life miserable and try to embarrass u in front of a lot of people. He gets off on that more than he does women. He's a closet case. Poor thing.

Unregistered
    I think u have his girlfriends mixed up. Patty Fuerte formerly luffi is the one that got promoted. And if he was with her they wouldn't put them in the same place

Unregistered
    It wouldn't surprise me if he did do carmensita. That's what he calls all women he has either slept with or didn't get a chance too but wanted to. He also calls her his friend and behind her back he calls her Lt puerca. And I bet he laughs as he says it. He will say similar things about u when ur not around. Think about it. What makes u special? Guy or girl. ?

Unregistered
    ??? serioulsy

Unregistered
    Seriously!!!!!!

Unregistered

Wow Duffy?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think u have his girlfriends mixed up. Patty Fuerte formerly luffi is the one that got promoted. And if he was with her they wouldn't put them in the same place
    Yeah the other one to dumb to promote she can't even do police work probably why Bralio beat her azz senseless. Typical PR girl takes a beating and keeps on living.

So it as Duffy who promoted, wow incredible we gotten the wet floor around the barrel. What test did these pass last year, connect the dots or red light green light? Is the test that easy now, I now for a fact it there was any north south east or west questions she'd flunk. She still can't even figure out the payroll program just ask PCB. She should go supervise SRT they need a leader over there.

Hasta cuando gente, Hasta cuando

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah the other one to dumb to promote she can't even do police work probably why Bralio beat her azz senseless. Typical PR girl takes a beating and keeps on living.

So it as Duffy who promoted, wow incredible we gotten the wet floor around the barrel. What test did these pass last year, connect the dots or red light green light? Is the test that easy now, I now for a fact it there was any north south east or west questions she'd flunk. She still can't even figure out the payroll program just ask PCB. She should go supervise SRT they need a leader over there.

Hasta cuando gente, Hasta cuando
    I just hope her grammar isn't as bad as your's. Damn your stupid!

Unregistered

Grammar.

Go to English class before you advertise your terrible grammar.

Unregistered
    Braulio we know that's you doing the usual deflecting the story away from u. Lol. How can anyone else say that about someone being beat. Ur the only moron that beats woman on this forum and is proud of it

Unregistered
    Seriously have u ever heard of him beating a guy.......crickets. Exactly.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast