Kendall lieutenant - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Unregistered
    The Cheater is Disgusting, No Respect for Family or Wife! Spouse is Naive and thinks he is So great and should wake the Hell up. The 33's are Trash always have been and always will be. This department needs a cleansing!!

Unregistered
    incredible always though ed caneva recruited ok people

Unregistered
    It's very Personal because I have pride in my Profession. These people are a Disgrace to the Uniform the Liars, 33's, Zero and the Cheaters. Take care of your jobs, spouses and homes!!!

Unregistered
    This reply is hilarious. Put her on the spotlight??? yes guas has no limits she is always doing someone in the department. look at the idiot she is married too, she knows it too. wait til she doesnt need him to drive the kids around anymore. Pa fuera pa la calle he goes. In the meantime she runs around with everyone else. he is too stupid to catch on. she deserves no respect and neither does he. they are made for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So?? Why put her out in the spotlight. How about she puts you fools out there too!! Married ones, ones with girls on this dept too!! Not cool.. Learn how to get down with keeping your mouth shut! Also, realize, if not for her, have some respect that her husband who works here, at least deserves the respect!!

Unregistered
    Omg. I'm nauseous if he goes to SRT then his big fat bald head is going to pop. I guess he's safer there where there aren't any women to beat. I doubt he will last there his ego will get him in trouble when he starts talking crap about the guys he works with. He already supplies a few with HCG and roids. So I guess that's the hook up. He won't last watch
    Hmmmmmm............

Unregistered
    Seriously! Please help this guy get demoted. He is a misogynist and a narcissist. If u read this know this is truth and not fiction. Some how he has had at least 5 internal affair investigations and been relieved at least 3 times and he keeps skating by. He is a danger to any female and black person b/c he is a true racist and anyone who is smarter than him beware.!!! He will use u for ur knowledge and tell u stories to about all his puercas. Yes, that's how he refers to chicks he's dated, screwed or won't give him the time of day. The latter are the smart ones. He's not cute, tall or intellectual but he is an expert in wooing u in. Once ur there he will tear u to shreds. Heck he even tears his so called friends to shreds. He doesn't have the balls to dump a woman he plays with them until they get tired. He says he doesn't mess with married women. ( lie). He says he doesn't mess with his friends women (lie) he says he's never touched, punched, pushed, spit on, forced himself on, or beat a woman (lie). He's embarrassed by his first name and of his height and baldness. It's a shame all he has is his frumpy workout of a body and he makes sure everyone is looking at him when he's working out. He self professed he would be promoted to get back at all that have called him out. I've yet to see it happen. He's a disgrace to the badge and to mankind and to all the fathers of daughters and sons of mothers. He is a paranoid schizophrenic who uses steroids which he supplies to other friends on the dept. He must know someone in PCB that is helping him. One day my friend one day If I walk by and u r on the ground choking on ur blood I will spit on u and keep walking. Lt BG. STANDS FOR BALD GUY. LOL
    That is a 2016 post.......PCB really ain’t shit

Unregistered
    So much hatred. Sad

Unregistered

He’s changed

I used to work for him and had to transfer. He was not only the nicest person ever but way too friendly. Can’t work for nice guys. Just way to nice like vanilla ice cream.

Unregistered
    What ever happened to his criminal case?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011