Kendall lieutenant - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    he is a nobody no power nada

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    La puerca ur talking about has to be Evelyn Guas or whatever her new last name is? She got like 4/5kids with diff dudes. She got mutted out by 1/3 of the hammocks station I know because I'm one of them and even by saying that she won't know who I am. Lol. Una loca and yes she untouchable there. She blows or cries to the command staff and they pardon her on all her mistakes. #zero #worthless #1/3ofHammocks #TREMENDO43
    this is so true! this has been going on for years and is still going on.

Unregistered
    He's not worth this thread ! He's a useless piece of crap with his egotistical self serving jokes and personality. Look at me. Look at me. lol

Unregistered
    this is so true! this has been going on for years and is still going on.
    The other mutt from hammocks is now Sgt. Zapata. I heard she slept with her TNT/Narcotics partners in. Dwight and Jesus used to brag about it. I don't doubt it bcus that's what caused her divorce in the first place. She's stuck up and pissed me off recently so I don't care. That gold badge definitely got to her big head. The west district is putting out some slores!

Unregistered
    I know a few that got down and dirty with her, who cares if they put her on the spotlight she talks trash about everyone there is nothing classy about her so don't defend someone who is una Cual quiera. Keep doing you buddy
    I know a few that still get down and dirty with her. No nothing classy about her at all. She is married but that means nothing to her. Never has and never will lol.

Unregistered
    I'm not sticking up for her bc trust me I don't like her, but why does being married matter to you people?
    Even if it's all true, it's ok for men to ruin lives and tear apart their families bc of 33s....
    Oh but a married girl sleeps around and all of a sudden you guys have a problem with it??? GTF out of here with that.

Unregistered
    I'm not sticking up for her bc trust me I don't like her, but why does being married matter to you people?
    Even if it's all true, it's ok for men to ruin lives and tear apart their families bc of 33s....
    Oh but a married girl sleeps around and all of a sudden you guys have a problem with it??? GTF out of here with that.
    I like the way u think

Unregistered
    you are right, what I was referring to was to the person who said to at least respect the fact that her husband worked there also. Respect what he knows what he got himself into.

Unregistered
    I know a few that got down and dirty with her, who cares if they put her on the spotlight she talks trash about everyone there is nothing classy about her so don't defend someone who is una Cual quiera. Keep doing you buddy

She talks shit about everyone. Everyone here at the station is well aware of it and no one likes her or her husband. She is an embarrassment.

Unregistered

Wait...

She talks shit about everyone. Everyone here at the station is well aware of it and no one likes her or her husband. She is an embarrassment.
    Which puerca are we talking about? Carol Zapata is Evelyn Guas? They are both neck and neck

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast