Kendall lieutenant - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Please LT. Try working and stop hating on others. You are and always will be a nothing even with bars. People dislike u and don't trust u and only laugh at ur jokes so u won't make fun of them in front of them bc u do it anyway behind their backs. Seriously u can't hold your liquor u have low self esteem and u will reap what u sow with ur daughters. Oh did I mention he's a liar too. I mean the list is endless. He really does think he's hilarious. It's pretty sad. He will kill someone one day. He is a loose cannon.... He talks about his friends and so called friends. He talks about the softball guys. He talks about the SRT guys he talks about the narcotics guys he talks about all the units and clicks he's not in. Boohoo just like high school when he was a winnney fat f*ck. Lol. He still is. He despises women I seriously think it's bc he is secretly gay. Maybe he would be a happier guy if he cane out of the closet.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Borrego has ALWAYS been a great cop and investigator. I worked with him in Northside and Narcotics and he is a worker. Braulio on the other hand, has been relieved of duty numerous times and KEEP YOUR WIVES AWAY FROM HIM, if you value your marriage!
    Sorry, I haven't spoken to Borrego in years. Personal observations. I heard he got promoted and wondered why? I guess he got tired of bad gold badges. Kind of sad, because he was a good detective.

Unregistered
    ???? wow lot of stuff

Unregistered
    Typical overblown Kendall District telenovela-style melodrama. If they worked at South, Northside, or Intracoastal, where you're too busy wondering if you'll make it home alive at the end of your shift, this drama wouldn't exist.

Unregistered
    That guy has to have a hook in IA. Don't even know how he got promoted to Lt. The department does harm to its self because they know he's a liability and moves him along anyway

Unregistered
    That guy has to have a hook in IA. Don't even know how he got promoted to Lt. The department does harm to its self because they know he's a liability and moves him along anyway
    Sounds very much like a thief and a couple of liars that once occupied PCB. One slob was transferred and now working NW CST where he's still lying and thieving. The other wormed his way to the FBI task force along with his latest fling "Roli Poli". That Boy's little Johnny is going to fall off from entering so much dirty roach infested loose Minnie "poli's.
    If not from that then from his triumphs at the velvet club attended by him and the previously discussed fat NASCAR loving liar and thief.

Jesus could you imagine those two slobs hitting some poor 100 pound chick?

Good God!!

You can escape justice from the corrupted Dade County Prosecutors office but you won't be able to escape the Big Guy, as Gil Fernandez thinks he will.

Enjoy yourselves fellows

Unregistered
    Typical over blown tele novela ?!seriousky. Try speaking to some of the victims of his wrath ! If it were u or one of your family members u wouldn't treat this info as trivial info. I'm sure the men that have since married or have gotten with one of his exes or one of his so called previous squad members can fill u in. It's sad that we have to worry about maggots within when there are so many maggots outside that are trying to destroy us! Please don't minimalize his deeds as they are sins and illegal...

Unregistered
    Sorry, I haven't spoken to Borrego in years. Personal observations. I heard he got promoted and wondered why? I guess he got tired of bad gold badges. Kind of sad, because he was a good detective.
    And he's an even better Lt. Knows the laws inside and out and policies as well. He's a great guy. Just talk with him. He's looking for friends.

Unregistered
    pull his internal affairs file ask for sustained complaint its now closed and is public record

Unregistered

Bralios Friends

pull his internal affairs file ask for sustained complaint its now closed and is public record

Bralio promoted quick but had problems with the Lt part, he promoted quick before his POs buddy Hernan split (Thank God), bralio was his little pet and do boy. The POs Hernan have him the material so the boy can stop getting into trouble on the road cause Bralios the perfect example of what a cop should not be and what a felon is (corrupt). He is Another one that will eventually land himself in his Karma just look recently his old beat up POS Girlfriend just got promoted too and she was sent to Kendall to rekindle thier domestic volience relationship just like Carmensita Pistolera with the prostitute shoes and skirts. Did Bralio bang that POS Carmen cause that's all he calls her "Lt Puerca" la baja y chupa.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast