Kendall lieutenant - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yup that's the lucky girl ! Won't be long for another IA case!
    3200??? Be bbbbbv

Unregistered

Dame duro Papi

3200??? Be bbbbbv

Like that other pig at Hammocks, IA complaint gets a desk job and then CAU spot or GIU. That equals no more road or uniform patrol like path of the puerca around here.

Esas locas Dale Huevo!

Unregistered
    That puerca in hammocks had like 26 or 27 years on. If u look at all the desk there they all have 20 something years on it was seniority not IA.....u must be one of the guys that thinks ur his friend. Remember if he bad mouths everyone to u what do u think he does when ur not around. It's all smoke and mirrors everyone is fair game bc it makes him feel better about himself. Poor guy would hate his life

Unregistered
    who is it ?????

Unregistered
    La puerca ur talking about has to be Evelyn Guas or whatever her new last name is? She got like 4/5kids with diff dudes. She got mutted out by 1/3 of the hammocks station I know because I'm one of them and even by saying that she won't know who I am. Lol. Una loca and yes she untouchable there. She blows or cries to the command staff and they pardon her on all her mistakes. #zero #worthless #1/3ofHammocks #TREMENDO43

Unregistered
    La puerca ur talking about has to be Evelyn Guas or whatever her new last name is? She got like 4/5kids with diff dudes. She got mutted out by 1/3 of the hammocks station I know because I'm one of them and even by saying that she won't know who I am. Lol. Una loca and yes she untouchable there. She blows or cries to the command staff and they pardon her on all her mistakes. #zero #worthless #1/3ofHammocks #TREMENDO43
    What does that say about you buddy!! Tremendo come ping@!! What man takes down a chick and talks about it. Not a man at all!! And how dirty are you?! Knowing your d!ck is touching all the other ones you claim have been there too!! Hope you enjoyed the 1/3 of hammocks ****$

Unregistered

Lol

What does that say about you buddy!! Tremendo come ping@!! What man takes down a chick and talks about it. Not a man at all!! And how dirty are you?! Knowing your d!ck is touching all the other ones you claim have been there too!! Hope you enjoyed the 1/3 of hammocks ****$
    I know a few that got down and dirty with her, who cares if they put her on the spotlight she talks trash about everyone there is nothing classy about her so don't defend someone who is una Cual quiera. Keep doing you buddy

Unregistered
    I know a few that got down and dirty with her, who cares if they put her on the spotlight she talks trash about everyone there is nothing classy about her so don't defend someone who is una Cual quiera. Keep doing you buddy
    So?? Why put her out in the spotlight. How about she puts you fools out there too!! Married ones, ones with girls on this dept too!! Not cool.. Learn how to get down with keeping your mouth shut! Also, realize, if not for her, have some respect that her husband who works here, at least deserves the respect!!

Unregistered
    So?? Why put her out in the spotlight. How about she puts you fools out there too!! Married ones, ones with girls on this dept too!! Not cool.. Learn how to get down with keeping your mouth shut! Also, realize, if not for her, have some respect that her husband who works here, at least deserves the respect!!
    No me jodas tu! quien mando el tipo que se casara con la loca esa. How do guys on the dept marry other cops in the dept? Please help me understand how you don't already know that she is loose. Every single guy and girl in the dept is unfaithful. Y el animal Braulio has gone thru most of them spreading la enfermedades que tiene. Most of the unfaithful ladies unfortunately come from West end. Ustedes estan locos casandose con las puercas del dept.

Unregistered

Poor guy.

Poor guy prob hit it & fell in love with her & then got turned down... Leo affairs isn't going to mend your broken heart buddy.
    Go back to using your right hand and crying at night.

To think that any girl is going to f*ck some guy that goes around bragging or lying- wrong. 99% of the rumors you hear is coming from a fat peice of sh*t guy whose wife left him because he can't see his own d*ck anymore.

Get off Leo affairs and go handle calls.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast