Kendall lieutenant
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Kendall lieutenant

Seriously! Please help this guy get demoted. He is a misogynist and a narcissist. If u read this know this is truth and not fiction. Some how he has had at least 5 internal affair investigations and been relieved at least 3 times and he keeps skating by. He is a danger to any female and black person b/c he is a true racist and anyone who is smarter than him beware.!!! He will use u for ur knowledge and tell u stories to about all his puercas. Yes, that's how he refers to chicks he's dated, screwed or won't give him the time of day. The latter are the smart ones. He's not cute, tall or intellectual but he is an expert in wooing u in. Once ur there he will tear u to shreds. Heck he even tears his so called friends to shreds. He doesn't have the balls to dump a woman he plays with them until they get tired. He says he doesn't mess with married women. ( lie). He says he doesn't mess with his friends women (lie) he says he's never touched, punched, pushed, spit on, forced himself on, or beat a woman (lie). He's embarrassed by his first name and of his height and baldness. It's a shame all he has is his frumpy workout of a body and he makes sure everyone is looking at him when he's working out. He self professed he would be promoted to get back at all that have called him out. I've yet to see it happen. He's a disgrace to the badge and to mankind and to all the fathers of daughters and sons of mothers. He is a paranoid schizophrenic who uses steroids which he supplies to other friends on the dept. He must know someone in PCB that is helping him. One day my friend one day If I walk by and u r on the ground choking on ur blood I will spit on u and keep walking. Lt BG. STANDS FOR BALD GUY. LOL

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously! Please help this guy get demoted. He is a misogynist and a narcissist. If u read this know this is truth and not fiction. Some how he has had at least 5 internal affair investigations and been relieved at least 3 times and he keeps skating by. He is a danger to any female and black person b/c he is a true racist and anyone who is smarter than him beware.!!! He will use u for ur knowledge and tell u stories to about all his puercas. Yes, that's how he refers to chicks he's dated, screwed or won't give him the time of day. The latter are the smart ones. He's not cute, tall or intellectual but he is an expert in wooing u in. Once ur there he will tear u to shreds. Heck he even tears his so called friends to shreds. He doesn't have the balls to dump a woman he plays with them until they get tired. He says he doesn't mess with married women. ( lie). He says he doesn't mess with his friends women (lie) he says he's never touched, punched, pushed, spit on, forced himself on, or beat a woman (lie). He's embarrassed by his first name and of his height and baldness. It's a shame all he has is his frumpy workout of a body and he makes sure everyone is looking at him when he's working out. He self professed he would be promoted to get back at all that have called him out. I've yet to see it happen. He's a disgrace to the badge and to mankind and to all the fathers of daughters and sons of mothers. He is a paranoid schizophrenic who uses steroids which he supplies to other friends on the dept. He must know someone in PCB that is helping him. One day my friend one day If I walk by and u r on the ground choking on ur blood I will spit on u and keep walking. Lt BG. STANDS FOR BALD GUY. LOL
    Hey Borego why don't you just call him and work it out man. This little girl shit is getting old. From an old squad mate of yours, you're making yourself look like a fool

Unregistered
    Braulio already has his own blog lol Es puerco Es el.

Unregistered
    Hey Borego why don't you just call him and work it out man. This little girl shit is getting old. From an old squad mate of yours, you're making yourself look like a fool
    Armando Borrego, sits in his underwear, commenting all the forums. All of them! He thinks he knows everything!! He's a joke! Hope you enjoy uniform.. Mr. Tacticle!

Unregistered
    Armando Borrego, sits in his underwear, commenting all the forums. All of them! He thinks he knows everything!! He's a joke! Hope you enjoy uniform.. Mr. Tacticle!
    What happened to Borrego? Wasn't he in OCS

Unregistered
    Oh yeah. That's another thing he has always wanted to go to SRT and Motors. Yeah. That's not going to happen.

Unregistered
    I can't believe he sits here waiting to see people talking about him and replies so quickly. Lol. So lame. Get a life.

Unregistered
    Borrego has ALWAYS been a great cop and investigator. I worked with him in Northside and Narcotics and he is a worker. Braulio on the other hand, has been relieved of duty numerous times and KEEP YOUR WIVES AWAY FROM HIM, if you value your marriage!

Unregistered
    Borrego has ALWAYS been a great cop and investigator. I worked with him in Northside and Narcotics and he is a worker. Braulio on the other hand, has been relieved of duty numerous times and KEEP YOUR WIVES AWAY FROM HIM, if you value your marriage!
    If it's true about him banging other PO wives that's just disgusting but then again it goes to show how unfaithful their wives were

Unregistered
    Borrego go eat a D.ck you scrub stop writing about yourself

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast