What happened to the commander?? - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why were they prosecuted, humiliated, and lost their jobs when their "extra curricular activities" were very similar to Crone's? I heard recently one of the media outlets did a very in depth 119 request for several current employees payroll records, but why isn't there pressure on the Sheriff to have FDLE investigate Crone's misappropriation of time? Crone claims he was on the Marshal's Task Force working under Gene Sims & subsequently had Sim's approval to "flex" his work schedule. Has anyone asked Sims if this is true?
    You just got to love this site, when anyone can come on here and talk shit without facts. Gaillardetz was never prosecuted and how do you know what crone's claims are, and Mike was humiliated?? really?? He got caught and got what he deserved, he got away with what his wife was doing. And as far as crone goes I bet he is being looked at criminally.

Unregistered
    You just got to love this site, when anyone can come on here and talk shit without facts. Gaillardetz was never prosecuted and how do you know what crone's claims are, and Mike was humiliated?? really?? He got caught and got what he deserved, he got away with what his wife was doing. And as far as crone goes I bet he is being looked at criminally.
    Crone will not be charged criminally by this administration just like Leclair was not charged. They all have enough on each other that if one talks they all go to prison. This includes the Grand Titan Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Crone will not be charged criminally by this administration just like Leclair was not charged. They all have enough on each other that if one talks they all go to prison. This includes the Grand Titan Sheriff.
    What did Leclair, do ....

Unregistered
    Crones was dipping! He was the fair detail and the fair board at the same time. Also ballgames

Unregistered
    Crones was double dipping! He was working the fair detail and the fair board at the same time. Also ballgames

Unregistered

Gay Or Bi Cross Dresser...

Let us not forget that about Das Commamdant Randy Chrone. 119 it. It's there for all to see.

Unregistered

Oops...

Let us not forget that about Das Commamdant Randy Chrone. 119 it. It's there for all to see.
    Sorry for the spelling mistake...lol

Unregistered
    All we are being told is that this issue is still being looked into. I will not stop requesting the paperwork to get justice for you that have no voice. Every dollar I have will be spent to bring all responsible for these crimes. This sheriff had to have knowledge of the crime. SE

Unregistered
    All we are being told is that this issue is still being looked into. I will not stop requesting the paperwork to get justice for you that have no voice. Every dollar I have will be spent to bring all responsible for these crimes. This sheriff had to have knowledge of the crime. SE
    well eller before you spend you last dime on that you might want to get your loser signs out of the cape and pay those fees and go bye Felicia

Unregistered
    I don't care what you find. I decide what is justice here and I'll do whatever I damn well please to whoever I want to. I give and take away raises as I please and no one can do a thing about it. If you don't llke it leave because nothing is going to change unless I say it is. You will work here for free if I tell you too. Shut up and do what your told and never speak to me without permission. You have no rights unless I give them to you. MS

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast