What happened to the commander?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    KR has been heard saying TG is next then BJ. She is a scorn and crazy woman. KR for Sheriff!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    KR has been heard saying TG is next then BJ. She is a scorn and crazy woman. KR for Sheriff!
    What about Capt MP????

Unregistered
    I work West he is at the fort myers beach traffic light a lot.

Unregistered
    He also gets it as a result of signing up as a backup. Not to mention he is out there in the middle of the street doing what he is paid for the entire time. A lot more than what I can say for others I've seen work the light. Just saying!

Unregistered
    They had there chance.

Unregistered
    He also gets it as a result of signing up as a backup. Not to mention he is out there in the middle of the street doing what he is paid for the entire time. A lot more than what I can say for others I've seen work the light. Just saying!
    Oh that's really going to make people feel better, "he gets it as a result of signing up as a back up." HE MAKES OVER 100K A YEAR IDIOT! Yeah, what a stand up guy. Hey T. Lalor why don't you come up for air for a sec after gurgling his balls to see what a **** move it is to be working a ****ing detail when you've been here almost 30 yrs and bringing home major pay. (Don't think we forgot about your 120K/salary minus 5% for your voluntary demotion) Go sell that shit somewhere else. Lets see how long JB can put up with your bullshit before he goes back to w/c too.

Unregistered
    Look into Colonel Ellegoods when he taught at the academy IT WILL NOT MATCH UP I was there

Unregistered
    Elegood worked the academy with Randy C and was covering up for him. Calling Wink

Unregistered
    Don't talk about it do it. If you have the information which will lead to proving it give Dave Culbreath at WINK a call. Trust me the 119 requests will go in immediately. PIO's hate this guy because he is all over them and their cover ups.

Unregistered
    He will destroy you and you have nothing ass munchers.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast