What happened to the commander?? - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Ya Know...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You know, simply retiring doesn't stop a criminal investigation into stealing from the County if he was indeed "double dipping". Criminal charges may still be imminent. By the way, Randy was in charge of the Lee Civic Center - on the Board there. How can Crone hold that position when he was a member of the LCSO? Isn't that a conflict? Between the ball games, the auto auctions, teaching at the Gun Range and the Academy, plus the Southwest Florida Fair, Crone was making some serious side cash.

Another observation, I suspect Major Kathy was behind Crone's sudden departure. What comes around goes around.
    Wasn't Randy's new "wife" the DIRECTOR of the Civic Center? How could he sit on the Board? Also...in years past...there was talk of people getting paid outright for the shows at the Fair...plus OT from their Dept.

Unregistered
    Wasn't Randy's new "wife" the DIRECTOR of the Civic Center? How could he sit on the Board? Also...in years past...there was talk of people getting paid outright for the shows at the Fair...plus OT from their Dept.
    Yea Randy was paid as a LCSO Commander, Civic Center board member and as a supervisor on the fair detail ($50.00 @ hour) all at the same time. Triple dipping, I bet Crone votes for Hillary.

Unregistered

Jackaki... Puss Puss... She says so...

Lol. Capt? Jackoff cant even get it up anymore. Just ask his dumb-as-heck ex-wives...

A fag is born that way... Anal with "his" power but a joke in his own bed...

You all tout youreselves as Christians but you continue to sleep with each others wives.

Insecure, due to being... born that way... that you are compulsed to pretend with others.

Do these stupid C:u:n;_s not realize that you are pole smokers? It is way too obvious, you command males to do anything. You ARE IN CONTROL...

LOL.

Jacacki? 5"... HaHa...

How about looking at , Larry King{ baseball games} Todd Garrison {baseball/fair} Brian Jacki{baseball/fair} Mike Scott has allowed these elitist to steal thousands from TAXPAYERS!! Another great performance by Mike Scott! Don't forget about Matt Leclare another winner selected by Mike Scott!

Unregistered

The Truth? I have the TRUTH

He was actually discovered in his unmarked car dressed in women's clothing (the full gammut)... He had numerous condom's with him. In May, a Sgt. and his team were watching his "suspicious" vehicle, parked with the tag against the wall on Ortiz. Over a period of 30 minutes, two Mecican men had approached the vehicle and entered the back seat. Another unit member stopped both males after they exited Crone's unmarked some distance away. Both admitted to having engaged in oral sex with the driver of the vehicle who was sitting in the back seat, dressed in garters, stockings, heels & a blond wig.

The Sgt. decided to move in on the subject with his team members. Only to find our "FINEST cross dresser," Randy Crone. Knowing that there were too many deputies on-scene to keep this incident Hush Hush, he was forced to abide by his chain of command.

End of career.

Fini'

He has to leave, how would it look if he was still working when he gets arrested. Double dipping always leaves a paper trail. Just ask Lt. ****cuss from Kentucky.

Unregistered

Why Do You Think This is Kathy?

I met Kathy as a Sgt. I was a deputy in Bonita. She was and is a truly wonderful person. You name calling fools are obviously in a position wherein you could be demoted or fired if you do not worship the allnighy Scott (pun intended, for those that will have no ammo but to correct my grammer). Reardon has and always be for you minions. If you refuse to realize this then she would still be employed with us. Also, you have likely never met her. Fantastic woman. Time for a changing of the guard.

Lastly, though I respect her and was NEVER disrespected by her, I don't actually know her as a friend. She is just a great leader that could pull this department together again. Always a fair person.

GOD BLESS YOU, SHERIFF REARDON.

(PS: If I have spelled her last name incorrectly, May God strike me down).

Thank you for the long rants and posts Olive Oyl. As usual operate like a keyboard coward

This message was approved by EDR COVERT SNAKE IN CAHOOTS WITH DILDIDIO FUND

Unregistered
    He was actually discovered in his unmarked car dressed in women's clothing (the full gammut)... He had numerous condom's with him. In May, a Sgt. and his team were watching his "suspicious" vehicle, parked with the tag against the wall on Ortiz. Over a period of 30 minutes, two Mecican men had approached the vehicle and entered the back seat. Another unit member stopped both males after they exited Crone's unmarked some distance away. Both admitted to having engaged in oral sex with the driver of the vehicle who was sitting in the back seat, dressed in garters, stockings, heels & a blond wig.

The Sgt. decided to move in on the subject with his team members. Only to find our "FINEST cross dresser," Randy Crone. Knowing that there were too many deputies on-scene to keep this incident Hush Hush, he was forced to abide by his chain of command.

End of career.

Fini'
    You piece of shit, coward and a lair. Crone was a lot of things (bully, criminal) but you are a lair, I'm sure it was you and your mother having some good oh mother and son time, by the way tell mommy I can't make this week, idiot

Unregistered

Thank you Major Reardon

Well the most news 119 ever sent to the LCSO with individual names have been sent and someone is talking to the news media directing them in the right direction. Reardon is attempting to take down the Sheriff and just might be able to do it. kathy Reardon for Sheriff

Good luck Kathy n Matt. Matt Hertrick car 2

Unregistered

Underground movement

Well the most news 119 ever sent to the LCSO with individual names have been sent and someone is talking to the news media directing them in the right direction. Reardon is attempting to take down the Sheriff and just might be able to do it. kathy Reardon for Sheriff

Good luck Kathy n Matt. Matt Hertrick car 2
    This alliance was born years ago
    400,000 is hard to overcome but Diddio, Eller, and insiders like Reardon and others have formed alliances to either replace the sheriff or be positioned to take it in 2020

Unregistered
    This alliance was born years ago
    400,000 is hard to overcome but Diddio, Eller, and insiders like Reardon and others have formed alliances to either replace the sheriff or be positioned to take it in 2020
    I am all about unseating the sheriff but anyone that discusses Didio as a viable candidate scares me. I didn't think it was possible to find someone less fit for the job than MS until Didio threw his name in the hat. I'm going to throw my protest vote at Eller and see what happens. If it comes down to MS and Didio in November I wont vote. That is a horrible choice.

Unregistered

After what happened to Gaillardetz and Schlosser, why is Crone a free man?

Why were they prosecuted, humiliated, and lost their jobs when their "extra curricular activities" were very similar to Crone's? I heard recently one of the media outlets did a very in depth 119 request for several current employees payroll records, but why isn't there pressure on the Sheriff to have FDLE investigate Crone's misappropriation of time? Crone claims he was on the Marshal's Task Force working under Gene Sims & subsequently had Sim's approval to "flex" his work schedule. Has anyone asked Sims if this is true?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast