What happened to the commander??
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

What happened to the commander??

Stop all the name calling on here and worried about who smokes what or who wears what. The big news is why is commander RC leaving all of a sudden, could it have something to do with double dipping?? Others should be worried (all his friends) more trouble is a coming karma *****es

Unregistered
    He has to leave, how would it look if he was still working when he gets arrested. Double dipping always leaves a paper trail. Just ask Lt. ****cuss from Kentucky.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He has to leave, how would it look if he was still working when he gets arrested. Double dipping always leaves a paper trail. Just ask Lt. ****cuss from Kentucky.
    I hear that Jeff could get you a good deal on microwaves too. That Lt Duckcuss sure can multitask, work in two places at same time and sell appliances on the side. His family should be proud of him, what a great provider. I'm sure Sheriff Scott is also proud of these command staff officers, after all he prompted them.

Unregistered
    Wow I guess making $100,000 a year isn't enough for these people. What is embarrassment to the Sheriff's Office and to himself

Unregistered

Who's next

How about looking at , Larry King{ baseball games} Todd Garrison {baseball/fair} Brian Jacki{baseball/fair} Mike Scott has allowed these elitist to steal thousands from TAXPAYERS!! Another great performance by Mike Scott! Don't forget about Matt Leclare another winner selected by Mike Scott!

Unregistered

Cool

You know, simply retiring doesn't stop a criminal investigation into stealing from the County if he was indeed "double dipping". Criminal charges may still be imminent. By the way, Randy was in charge of the Lee Civic Center - on the Board there. How can Crone hold that position when he was a member of the LCSO? Isn't that a conflict? Between the ball games, the auto auctions, teaching at the Gun Range and the Academy, plus the Southwest Florida Fair, Crone was making some serious side cash.

Another observation, I suspect Major Kathy was behind Crone's sudden departure. What comes around goes around.

Unregistered

You got no proof.

Unregistered
    How about looking at , Larry King{ baseball games} Todd Garrison {baseball/fair} Brian Jacki{baseball/fair} Mike Scott has allowed these elitist to steal thousands from TAXPAYERS!! Another great performance by Mike Scott! Don't forget about Matt Leclare another winner selected by Mike Scott!
    For pete's sake, get it right! It's "Matt LeClair".

Unregistered
    You got no proof.
    Let's see I turned in more hours than there are in a day. Between my hours at the fair and the hours I was supposed to be at work I not only worked more than 24 hours I violated policy about down time between detail and work hours. I knew I shouldn't have used Common Core math to do my time sheet and detail billing. I guess I could go back to parks and rec. and miss appropriate riding lawn mowers. Well done Major K.R. I'm impressed. Don't stop now though, he has friends that you need to send packing as well or you will be looking over your shoulder until they checkmate you. Capt T.G. , Capt B.J. and Lt. L.K. Are not your friends. Watch your 6 Major but again well done.

Unregistered
    Let's see I turned in more hours than there are in a day. Between my hours at the fair and the hours I was supposed to be at work I not only worked more than 24 hours I violated policy about down time between detail and work hours. I knew I shouldn't have used Common Core math to do my time sheet and detail billing. I guess I could go back to parks and rec. and miss appropriate riding lawn mowers. Well done Major K.R. I'm impressed. Don't stop now though, he has friends that you need to send packing as well or you will be looking over your shoulder until they checkmate you. Capt T.G. , Capt B.J. and Lt. L.K. Are not your friends. Watch your 6 Major but again well done.
    Dont forget CP. Youth svcs

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast