Expectations
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expectations

Unregistered

Expectations

Whats the deal???? So were def kid cops but can they require us to make 40 pos arrests a year?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whats the deal???? So were def kid cops but can they require us to make 40 pos arrests a year?
    If you are really operating at 45% and not busting your butt more than one day a week, you could have 40 possession cases before Labor Day. Back off **** dope and that complex crap and sit in the parking lot of a liquor store. You will get tired of writing. Kid cops? Not hardly. I am keeping someone's daughter from dying in a crash. Keeping alcohol from underage is serious business. Ask anyone at MADD what they think. When I was feeding quarters into a machine at the VFW no on ever held a banquet in my honor. When I was buying fake **** dope and contact lenses, no one ever did a feature on my efforts in the Sunday paper. Back in 2011 I flushed downtown of fake Nikes. Guess what. Not even a parade or key to the city.

Unregistered
    Blessing in disguise. I will have all 5s by march and then i wont do a damn thing until july 1 2017 and no ine can do anythibg about it.

Best part is no felonies. Next time i get a referral for penis pills i will hand it back to the LT and say sorry put this on hold untik next year in case they bring back the felony category.

Unregistered
    Blessing in disguise. I will have all 5s by march and then i wont do a damn thing until july 1 2017 and no ine can do anythibg about it.

Best part is no felonies. Next time i get a referral for penis pills i will hand it back to the LT and say sorry put this on hold untik next year in case they bring back the felony category.
    You may be one of the dumbest in the agency. There is nothing in your statement of defiance that makes sense. I hope for the sake of your LT you take this defense of your inactivity with you to PERC. Thee is a person in another thread looking for a job. Any chance you are in SE Florida?

Unregistered
    Explain to me how u can write me up or fire me if i obtain a 5 in ever category of my job expectations. You cant.

Unregistered
    Explain to me how u can write me up or fire me if i obtain a 5 in ever category of my job expectations. You cant.
    Sure they can. They can assign you things to do like special details, complaints, assists, etc. You still have to work after you get your 5, and you still have to fill your day with stuff for the DAS. Trust me when I tell you people much smarter than you will be making sure you work your 3 to 5 hours a day. Drawing attention to yourself will only make their job easier - not ours. If you think you only have to work toward an evaluation you are wrong. You are a slave to the clock.

Unregistered
    Sure they can. They can assign you things to do like special details, complaints, assists, etc. You still have to work after you get your 5, and you still have to fill your day with stuff for the DAS. Trust me when I tell you people much smarter than you will be making sure you work your 3 to 5 hours a day. Drawing attention to yourself will only make their job easier - not ours. If you think you only have to work toward an evaluation you are wrong. You are a slave to the clock.
    ... also remember this dipsh** will be attracting attention to the other agents in the office that are actually doing their job.

Unregistered
    The DAS is a joke. Some offices write one sentence for their daily. Apparently tampa hands tberes in months late.

Unregistered
    The DAS is a joke. Some offices write one sentence for their daily. Apparently tampa hands tberes in months late.
    It's all a joke until they decide to take a close look at yours. Claim 8, justify 1.25 on your DAS. Even an ABT Captain can do the math. You are short. Once it is turned in to a power point for the Major, you are screwed.

Unregistered
    Has anyone ever seen a DAS for a Captain?? Now that would be interesting???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast