Political work release!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Political work release!!

Don't worry if your arrested you can just sign up to clean up the next fundraising event for Hardin. I guess if your the chief you just do as you please. I know the sheriff has ordered an investigation, are you serious. Why doesn't he bring in an outside agency to investigate the allegations. The answer is simple, he can control the outcome of anything done in house such as this so called investigation. Will things around that place ever change. The only thing that's common there are the investigations all focus around one person (C.D.) from money laundering to improper use of office..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't worry if your arrested you can just sign up to clean up the next fundraising event for Hardin. I guess if your the chief you just do as you please. I know the sheriff has ordered an investigation, are you serious. Why doesn't he bring in an outside agency to investigate the allegations. The answer is simple, he can control the outcome of anything done in house such as this so called investigation. Will things around that place ever change. The only thing that's common there are the investigations all focus around one person (C.D.) from money laundering to improper use of office..
    Who's "CD"? As far as the other items you mentioned, it's no different then what going on with Hillary Clinton. The chief, road patrol captain and his wife are truly what's wrong with this department. All I can say is I hope Harden sees the light or Darrel wins. Myself and several others will be voting for Darrell just because we don't want the above mentioned people around anymore. Anyone that asks, I tell them the same and I don't have to deal with them every day like the officers have too.

Unregistered
    C.D. Is the chief deputy..the real issue. The whole group believes they are above the law. It's a real crime the state or Feds don't investigate that place.

Unregistered
    C.D. Is the chief deputy..the real issue. The whole group believes they are above the law. It's a real crime the state or Feds don't investigate that place.
    Ok, so we are referring to the same entity. He and his minions have single handly ruined this agency!

Unregistered

Vote Hardin

My Vote is for Hardin all the way. I know a lot about everyone mentioned and they all give to the office and to the community except Lewis. Lewis is a kiss ass and a liar as well as lazy. There are things in every agency that are wrong and Lewis will not change this one. In fact he will ruin many lives, including the ones he made promises to.

Unregistered
    My Vote is for Hardin all the way. I know a lot about everyone mentioned and they all give to the office and to the community except Lewis. Lewis is a kiss ass and a liar as well as lazy. There are things in every agency that are wrong and Lewis will not change this one. In fact he will ruin many lives, including the ones he made promises to.
    😂😂😂😂Welcome to the forum, the above post couldn't be farther from the truth. This has to be posted by one of the above 3 stooges. It's said the lengths they will try to go to to ruin a decent guys name. Go crawl back under the rock from which you came, you're just scared!

Unregistered
    Are you serious Hardin for Sheriff. I don't mind to say I work there and the things I have seem are unreal. Why don't you ask him what he has done in the last 12 years. NOTHING ZERO.. No reports, arrests, investigations, just ask anyone here. I guess all the local drunks and thieves want things to be status quo.. Oh I forgot he did spend agency money to travel with the chief and there wife's to Vegas for training. I guess he did do something in 12 years. What a crying shame.

Unregistered
    Just look at Sunday's paper for the corruption that goes on now and would continue under the Harden regime.

Unregistered
    Why has nobody mentioned the illegal gun dealing a few years ago that had the Feds involved. Many of those mentioned bought thousands of dollars worth of guns then sold the guns at shows and online.. I believe they call that straw purchasers. But like everything else that happened with the favorite few no investigation was done. Just asked the guys at SPD how their IA was . A vote for Hardin is a vote for Pottorrff.

Unregistered

Highway jacob

Lewis for sheriff 2016!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast