Miami Police Department's Ron "Lube" Laberdesque is Front Runner for COP

Eddie Schmooze

Miami Police Department's Ron "Lube" Laberdesque is Front Runner for COP

The man is the real deal!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Schmooze View Post
    The man is the real deal!

Go to Miami police's page. This guy is well revered.

Unregistered
    Ron, a top cop anywhere? The guys nothing but a lair and a douche. A cook off a sub, telling everyone he was special ops, ranger and airborne. Won a Silver star, bronze Star and Navy cross. Went on missions with seal team 6, delta and done missions for the C.I.A. Ron, You been bullshitting us at Miami P.D. yet some place new? you won't be able to, cause you will have to provide records. beside Ronald, if your so great why haven't you ever been promoted? You been a commander for so long and their basically public service aids (PSA) with a gun. You brag how you only have to work 4 hours days? Yep, I would love to see you go and be someone else's problem. Now you have anyone to blame when you screw up again.

Unregistered
    Yep some of us took the time to follower your advise and read all about your hero. What a waste of time. According to him, he's been offered the chiefs position at several police department, all around Florida. Not taking any, so he could be owed favors. By others he claims he put in the chief's positions. I don't get that. From what my understanding is, at your department a commander. Is nothing, more then a community police supervisor. That being said, he appears to be nothing more then a idiot. He, steps up for credit of what's being down in his area. Yet he claims he works only 4 hours a day? So, it isn't him. Out doing the work! Thanks but no thanks. We could do better, in house or with anyone else!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep some of us took the time to follower your advise and read all about your hero. What a waste of time. According to him, he's been offered the chiefs position at several police department, all around Florida. Not taking any, so he could be owed favors. By others he claims he put in the chief's positions. I don't get that. From what my understanding is, at your department a commander. Is nothing, more then a community police supervisor. That being said, he appears to be nothing more then a idiot. He, steps up for credit of what's being down in his area. Yet he claims he works only 4 hours a day? So, it isn't him. Out doing the work! Thanks but no thanks. We could do better, in house or with anyone else!
    Stand down sailor. That's an order! You all need me there. You all need my stewardship. You will need my greatness to get you all back on track. Consider me your savior. I am here to lead. You will follow. I got your back.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor. That's an order! You all need me there. You all need my stewardship. You will need my greatness to get you all back on track. Consider me your savior. I am here to lead. You will follow. I got your back.
    Ok, let me help you out a little here. Not everyone is a sailor. Not everyone, needs to post stories about themselves, to impress others. I was bored, so I spent a few reading ALL YOUR SELF-POSTS. Wow, you do sure love yourself. Truthfully, please stay where you are. We'll make out. We have a few in-house that would be better then you. Thank You for your interest, now go bye-bye.

Unregistered
    Ok, let me help you out a little here. Not everyone is a sailor. Not everyone, needs to post stories about themselves, to impress others. I was bored, so I spent a few reading ALL YOUR SELF-POSTS. Wow, you do sure love yourself. Truthfully, please stay where you are. We'll make out. We have a few in-house that would be better then you. Thank You for your interest, now go bye-bye.
    I make dreams come true. When I have my first meeting with my new department, if you meet me afterward, you can get on the A team. you wash my back, ill wash yours. Capeesh? I can do a half gainer with a pike off of the Golden Gate bridge. I am that good. Believe in me folks. I am your city's savior.