Sheriff Chris Nocco is Unopposed in 2016 - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Grrrrreeeeaaattttt. Someone woke up the conspiracy theorist again. Now we are in for many more days of rants about felonies which have not been prosecuted.

Come on people, remember your training about dealing with mentally ill individuals!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Grrrrreeeeaaattttt. Someone woke up the conspiracy theorist again. Now we are in for many more days of rants about felonies which have not been prosecuted.

Come on people, remember your training about dealing with mentally ill individuals!
    I see your point. Look at him.

"My greatest arrest would be arresting the sheriff and the county commissioners for the bullshit falsifying official records your alleging. But my supervisor administratively cleared it. Too bad, maybe next time."

The little hand humper sure has quite the fixation obviously not a real cop but could be a perpetual wash out, even demeans corrections Perhaps some bad experiences. The "not been prosecuted" could mean he has.

Has so much repressed anger keeps coming back for more.

Unregistered

He's gonna spew his diarrhea regardless. He's on every thread, can't miss him. The only time he is not asking about best arrest's and clearance rates, is when he is personally attacking someone who pissed him off. I would sure like to meet the puke.

Unregistered
    He's gonna spew his diarrhea regardless. He's on every thread, can't miss him. The only time he is not asking about best arrest's and clearance rates, is when he is personally attacking someone who pissed him off. I would sure like to meet the puke.
    Awwwwww shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadup were tired a yer whinin and your weak insults mentioning women. Were sick a them and you. Youre little more than a walking denture in boots, lips flapping in the wind and you heard it here first.

Run along loser. Peace out.

Unregistered
    Little crybaby. Get a tissue because you sure aint meetin anyone lol

Unregistered
    Yeah, the psycho conspiracy theorist will only meet with people who he thinks will help support his agenda. He spews many insults, insinuations, and allegations while hiding safely behind his keyboard. What a sad, sad life he must lead. Probably looks like Steve Buscemi in Billy Madison.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...7205078-32.jpg

Unregistered
    Yeah, the psycho conspiracy theorist will only meet with people who he thinks will help support his agenda. He spews many insults, insinuations, and allegations while hiding safely behind his keyboard. What a sad, sad life he must lead. Probably looks like Steve Buscemi in Billy Madison.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...7205078-32.jpg
    And Im sure the dude eappreciates making you dance every time he hits the puter. Geeeeezus fool get a life. All you do is whine. Cant answer a question and sit at your keyboard, staring, hoping hell post, you inspired to say even more and even dumber chit. Now its your Steve Buschemi mancrush.

Unregistered
    And Im sure the dude eappreciates making you dance every time he hits the puter. Geeeeezus fool get a life. All you do is whine. Cant answer a question and sit at your keyboard, staring, hoping hell post, you inspired to say even more and even dumber chit. Now its your Steve Buschemi mancrush.
    The "dude" makes nobody dance. We all laugh at his impotent attempts to go after the Sheriff. He has no pull, his delusions bring about no change or charges. All of his efforts to conjure up felonies have amounted to absolutely nothing.

He is as worthless as his allegations. We all LOL at him. Now run along and think about that before your fingers dance on the keyboard you little monkey.

Unregistered
    The "dude" makes nobody dance. We all laugh at his impotent attempts to go after the Sheriff. He has no pull, his delusions bring about no change or charges. All of his efforts to conjure up felonies have amounted to absolutely nothing.

He is as worthless as his allegations. We all LOL at him. Now run along and think about that before your fingers dance on the keyboard you little monkey.
    There is no We all I see is little we we you.

Whats that I smell? FEAR.

I type you dance. Dance Skippy. Thats all you are.Take your anger out on mommys laptop.

Tell us all about the allegations and whether or not they are felonies?

No pull is needed when you have the facts the truth the players and evidence. Dont you know anything?

The only thing impotent here is you. Facts none. Info none. Evidence none. Just tissues and bleating. And more fear.

What happened to all your sexist women hating comments?

No pull? No change? Have there been any changes in the Command Staff?

Your Master has posted now get busy and squeal some more.

Unregistered

Smile

Of course not, you do not have the courage to meet anyone face to face. Your courage does not go past your keyboard. Tissue are for blowing your nose, or wiping your azz, when your out of toilette paper. Unless it's you, for wipping the skeet off your chin, oh that's right, you don't miss a drop. Maybe that's why the other guy is talking about nailing your wife.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast