Sheriff Chris Nocco is Unopposed in 2016 - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Thank you Mr Tea Drinker,

[QUOTE=2020;2632957]Just to let you know Sheriff Chris Nocco will be Sheriff for four more years beginning January 2017. To all the people that review the posts (and post) on this site, the morale has never been better and we have a Sheriff that truly cares about each and every member of the agency. The one thing about working in a Sheriff's Office that some people don't get, is once you are a member of a police organization you cannot allow your integrity to be compromised. Once it is identified that your integrity has been compromised you will be looking for another job. The Sheriff's Office does not ever want to have someone knock on a victim's door that cannot be trusted, that can't keep their social life separate from their work life, or someone that feels that they don't need to follow the laws they are supposed to enforce. So when reading some of the disparaging posts on this site understand that this is the only place disgruntled former employees, that should not ever be in a law enforcement position ever again, have to come anonymously make false allegations or accentuate issues that they feel are negative.

On another note, let's hope that the County Commission continues in supporting the Sheriff's Office. The employees of the Sheriff's Office are counting on each Commissioner to provide their support for next phase of the pay plan previously discussed.[/QUOTE

Unregistered
    In 2014 the office of the sheriff knew about a felony that was committed and not investigated yet did what? Apparently nothing.

Does that fit your parameters here?

"in a Sheriff's Office that some people don't get, is once you are a member of a police organization you cannot allow your integrity to be compromised. Once it is identified that your integrity has been compromised you will be looking for another job. The Sheriff's Office does not ever want to have someone knock on a victim's door that cannot be trusted,"

Gee what are the chances the BCC knew too?

Keepin track of who knew and did nothing about this and other things? No? dont worry someone is.

Unregistered
    The "pay plan" is the ONLY reason Noccos ass kissers are forcing experienced people out. The BOCC verbally committed to the first year "step pay raise", which would've given everyone with 6+ years a 14.5% raise for the first of three years. Soooo how does he keep the money by not shelling it out?! Put three or more sustained violations (doesn't matter how minor) on someone within a year, wrap them into a newly used "Careless Disregard" and show them the exit door. Boom, thanks for the money BOCC.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The "pay plan" is the ONLY reason Noccos ass kissers are forcing experienced people out. The BOCC verbally committed to the first year "step pay raise", which would've given everyone with 6+ years a 14.5% raise for the first of three years. Soooo how does he keep the money by not shelling it out?! Put three or more sustained violations (doesn't matter how minor) on someone within a year, wrap them into a newly used "Careless Disregard" and show them the exit door. Boom, thanks for the money BOCC.
    And some of these fools think its all legit. One hand washes the other. Look the other way and it will all be well. It makes them all look and sound good while creating a legion of the clueless. They have no fear as they think they are untouchable.

Unregistered
    And some of these fools think its all legit. One hand washes the other. Look the other way and it will all be well. It makes them all look and sound good while creating a legion of the clueless. They have no fear as they think they are untouchable.
    Too bad Col. Douchebag isn't held accountable and written up for the $hit he pulls. Would be great to see his grumpy ass in the unemployment line with those he has screwed over.

Unregistered
    Is the little cretin agitated? Awwwwwwwwwwww poor baby. Try soap and water and leave your trailer every once in a while
    Maybe if you had a job to buy your wife some soap she wouldn't smell like a mcfish on a hot day. Apparently your pension as an out of state law enforcement officer isn't making ends meet. Stop trolling our board and get your ass to work Columbo.

Unregistered
    Maybe if you had a job to buy your wife some soap she wouldn't smell like a mcfish on a hot day. Apparently your pension as an out of state law enforcement officer isn't making ends meet. Stop trolling our board and get your ass to work Columbo.
    Yawn, Blah blah blah. Same old nonsense. Clueless, know knowing, yapping, pants crapping pride of Pasco. All it takes is one reading of your nonsense to see how bad Pasco is and how dim that future is. And you? What a laughing stock !!! Dancing like the organ grinders monkey, little hat in hand.

Keep telling yourself youre all that while everyone laughs at your expense at how lame you are. Wouldnt it be great if you were 1% of what you think you are. Youre greatest arrest was what again? LMAO

Crickets.

Ouch that much really hurt, LMAO

Unregistered
    Yawn, Blah blah blah. Same old nonsense. Clueless, know knowing, yapping, pants crapping pride of Pasco. All it takes is one reading of your nonsense to see how bad Pasco is and how dim that future is. And you? What a laughing stock !!! Dancing like the organ grinders monkey, little hat in hand.

Keep telling yourself youre all that while everyone laughs at your expense at how lame you are. Wouldnt it be great if you were 1% of what you think you are. Youre greatest arrest was what again? LMAO

Crickets.

Ouch that much really hurt, LMAO
    My greatest arrest would be arresting the sheriff and the county commissioners for the bullshit falsifying official records your alleging. But my supervisor administratively cleared it. Too bad, maybe next time.

Organ grinder huh, that's my nickname for your wife as she grinds my organ in her mouth. I guess she is my monkey, with my **** err I mean banana in her hand.

**** you Hawaii 5-0.

Unregistered
    My greatest arrest would be arresting the sheriff and the county commissioners for the bullshit falsifying official records your alleging. But my supervisor administratively cleared it. Too bad, maybe next time.

Organ grinder huh, that's my nickname for your wife as she grinds my organ in her mouth. I guess she is my monkey, with my **** err I mean banana in her hand.

**** you Hawaii 5-0.
    Those of us that can do and those that cant just wind up like you. Bullshit falsifying records? You mean Official Misconduct and Conspiracy? Those are felonies sonny.

Your supervisor cleared it? Hmmmmmmmmmm I see your problem. Youve been in a system that thinks a supervisor can pull that crap and get away with it. Dont worry because you see the FBI has written guidelines for that as it falls under the UCRS. You do know what those are right?

So send your supervisor a memo requesting clarification and mention FSS whats the section? 666., 888. 777.?

Let me know if youre embarrassed enought yet because I have plenty of your behaviors to comment on.

I see your big problem however. "But my supervisor administratively cleared it." Distinct lack of balls. Figures.

Unregistered
    Listen to them agitated cretin crickets. Seek counseling immediately.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast