Sheriff Chris Nocco is Unopposed in 2016 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Naw. It's all good. You are a world class liar and manipulator of truth. You claimed to have brought information to authorities about violations of federal law. Who investigates that? So you didn't specify which agency. Probably because none of them would entertain your lies, mis-truths, and misdirection.

You are nothing more than a fine stirrer of $hit. Only this time you got caught licking your spoon.

Now move along everyone. Nothing to see here. The liar has once again been exposed. Lets just walk away and let him giggle to himself as he battles windmills.

Poor soul. Get some help.
    See boys and girls this is what happens when you try and play out of your league. Forced to make it up and lie to try and make a point. Caught. Given a second chance? Results zero. LIAR. Caught. And then once caught instead of being a man admitting being wrong what did the clown do? Lied some more and then boo hoo about its all good. No its not. Youre a liar. But good boy to admit it sorta LMAO "So you didn't specify which agency."

"Probably because none of them would entertain your lies, mis-truths, and misdirection." Investigations dont get compromised so boo hoo all you want. Real cops with real world experience know that. Think whomever you want to is investigating or not. I could care less.

Lie some more."You claimed to have brought information to authorities about violations of federal law." Show me. Never said.

Stupid is as stupid does. "Violations of federal law. Who investigates that?" Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh any competent investigator dummy. The right statement should have been who prosecutes them? Sounds like you never made a Federal Case you turned over huh? There are no real world prohibitions what anyone can investigate clown. Obviously you and your ilk have never worked with any Federal prosecutors huh?

"You are nothing more than a fine stirrer of $hit." That sure looks and sounds like Y O U huh?

Running off wasting all that time dancing for me. Sent on a dummy mission to try and back up your specious nonsense huh couldnt then caught. Hilarious.

The liar sure did get caught and exposed and hes still trying to deflect.

Nothing to see here? Not yet but stay tuned.

Yep. Nothing.

See the Fox news pieces on the

1. Camera contracts.

2. Guns.

3. Oh No LMAO. Now the SAO is looking at the jail and the last line of the story is what? Oooops looks like someone else got caught lying. Guess who?

But keep at it dummy youre keeping your hewo in the spotlight.

Unregistered
    See boys and girls this is what happens when you try and play out of your league. Forced to make it up and lie to try and make a point. Caught. Given a second chance? Results zero. LIAR. Caught. And then once caught instead of being a man admitting being wrong what did the clown do? Lied some more and then boo hoo about its all good. No its not. Youre a liar. But good boy to admit it sorta LMAO "So you didn't specify which agency."

"Probably because none of them would entertain your lies, mis-truths, and misdirection." Investigations dont get compromised so boo hoo all you want. Real cops with real world experience know that. Think whomever you want to is investigating or not. I could care less.

Lie some more."You claimed to have brought information to authorities about violations of federal law." Show me. Never said.

Stupid is as stupid does. "Violations of federal law. Who investigates that?" Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh any competent investigator dummy. The right statement should have been who prosecutes them? Sounds like you never made a Federal Case you turned over huh? There are no real world prohibitions what anyone can investigate clown. Obviously you and your ilk have never worked with any Federal prosecutors huh?

"You are nothing more than a fine stirrer of $hit." That sure looks and sounds like Y O U huh?

Running off wasting all that time dancing for me. Sent on a dummy mission to try and back up your specious nonsense huh couldnt then caught. Hilarious.

The liar sure did get caught and exposed and hes still trying to deflect.

Nothing to see here? Not yet but stay tuned.

Yep. Nothing.

See the Fox news pieces on the

1. Camera contracts.

2. Guns.

3. Oh No LMAO. Now the SAO is looking at the jail and the last line of the story is what? Oooops looks like someone else got caught lying. Guess who?

But keep at it dummy youre keeping your hewo in the spotlight.

Yawn. Riveting. Simply riveting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    Just to let you know Sheriff Chris Nocco will be Sheriff for four more years beginning January 2017. To all the people that review the posts (and post) on this site, the morale has never been better and we have a Sheriff that truly cares about each and every member of the agency. The one thing about working in a Sheriff's Office that some people don't get, is once you are a member of a police organization you cannot allow your integrity to be compromised. Once it is identified that your integrity has been compromised you will be looking for another job. The Sheriff's Office does not ever want to have someone knock on a victim's door that cannot be trusted, that can't keep their social life separate from their work life, or someone that feels that they don't need to follow the laws they are supposed to enforce. So when reading some of the disparaging posts on this site understand that this is the only place disgruntled former employees, that should not ever be in a law enforcement position ever again, have to come anonymously make false allegations or accentuate issues that they feel are negative.

On another note, let's hope that the County Commission continues in supporting the Sheriff's Office. The employees of the Sheriff's Office are counting on each Commissioner to provide their support for next phase of the pay plan previously discussed.
    Morale never better? Which knob slobbing administrator posted this joke? Prob that worm Mel, lol Nocco is just a smiling hooked up poster boy who hasnt the experience or know how to work mall security.

Unregistered
    BUT, BUT I thought we fight as one?¿? As long as he still gets to be on TV every chance he gets, the boss don't give a rat's @ss
    I wish he'd stay off of the TV, watching that idiot stumble through his speeches is just sad.

Unregistered
    I wish he'd stay off of the TV, watching that idiot stumble through his speeches is just sad.
    Good luck with THAT. Pretty boy likes to be on TV. OH - EXCEPT when a corporal in the jail shoots a mentally ill inmate with a Nova round. Then you can hear the crickets. Guess what, as long as he isin office, everyone will see him on TV. Tell me WHY DO WE HAVE PIO'S? He is trying SO HARD to be a copy of Grady Judd. Except GradyJudd has lots of experience as a actual cop.

Unregistered
    Good luck with THAT. Pretty boy likes to be on TV. OH - EXCEPT when a corporal in the jail shoots a mentally ill inmate with a Nova round. Then you can hear the crickets. Guess what, as long as he isin office, everyone will see him on TV. Tell me WHY DO WE HAVE PIO'S? He is trying SO HARD to be a copy of Grady Judd. Except GradyJudd has lots of experience as a actual cop.
    Its all about image and hes used as the image until he gets questioned and is immediately lost and over his head.

Take the Fox News interview with the girl who made him look like a stumbling buffoon and his general inability to answer those tough questions without help or remaining silent. Wait til he gets asked under oath why he said the jail shooting victim had a history of violence when in reality he didnt.

Things dont always happen immediately and the administration has left quite a tail to grab down the road and the tail gets longer, camera contract, guns, jail shooting Coke truck chase.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345