Sme review - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sme review

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Super busy! Short on officers, so get ready to work..

As for the camaraderie, it's only with the young guys..the original officers are all cut throats who would cross you in a second. So keep to yourself when you work around them..

Hope that answers your question..good luck!!
    Are you kidding me? The original officers is what hold this place together. Most of the new guys are clueless, can't write a report, and lack good work ethics. But I'm sure it was a new guy wrote the post.

I'm sure this answered your question!

Unregistered
    Are you kidding me? The original officers is what hold this place together. Most of the new guys are clueless, can't write a report, and lack good work ethics. But I'm sure it was a new guy wrote the post.

I'm sure this answered your question!
    Are you kidding me? Holding this place together? Look around superman and let me know who are the only ones working out here? Who are the ones that are backing their fellow brother/sister? Who are the ones milking calls and smoking cigars ? Or better yet, who are the ones shitting on officers and talking crap about them on this forum? Do the math and then you have answered the question about who is holding this place together.

I have been here for quite some time to see that some of the original guys who are on patrol are good officers (15%), the rest are miserable complainers, shit talkers, gossipers who bash fellow officers. In other words, slimy human beings! So if the shoe fits, where it proudly and keep moving!!

Unregistered
    Ok RS, just continue doing what you do and see how far that gets you! Lol

Unregistered
    Ok RS, just continue doing what you do and see how far that gets you! Lol
    I see what you mean. They immediately starting bashing an officer by initials. Thanks for your guidance! I will stay clear from those guys.

Be safe!

Unregistered
    Are they hiring non-certs yet??

Unregistered
    Are they hiring non-certs yet??
    I think it just closed

Unregistered
    How long does the SME review take?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12