Congrats to our jail staff...... - Page 4
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's see how it pans out. According to the attorney the reports he read differ from the video. The only twits were those involved in the event itself. Like the blind leading the blind. We will see when it's all said and done.

The jail should be eventually privatized, and shift the burden.
    If you've read the story then you see there was a Lieutenant and a Sergeant involved. So which of them made that decision, Hmmmm? Fortunately for the Sheriff that Lt retired, and so has that Sgt. ,one of them had to authorize the use. That will save the Sheriff some small embarassment. I feel sorry for the deputies that I'm sure were just working the wing and are gonna getget screwed in this. The agency aaid the whole reason noone was punished (no letter of anything or demotions) was becausr there was no policy violated. COME ONE - This incident is going to cost the agency thousands.

Unregistered
    So lets call the pinhead out.

Was he backing away or at the door when shot? What did the report say? Uh oh

Is falsifying a public record or official document a felony? Psssssst heres a hint FSS 838.022 (1) (a)

Seems to be talk? When youre somebody instead of nobody youd know more than your usual rapping bout nuffin. But you aint and it must suck to be you.

"Also we don't use polygraphs in this state Colombo."

What a know nothing loose lip flapping jag off. Is a civil rights prosecution a state offense? Aaaaaaaaaaa NO. Uh oh. See my thumb? Gee youre a flaming idiot. You obviously have about zilch investigative experience and the best you can ever do is boo hoo hoo bout nuffin.

But keep running your mouth Im sure youll step in it again shortly Barn.
    Hey Matlock, every time you start flapping your mouth, my **** gets homesick.

Unregistered
    Hey Matlock, every time you start flapping your mouth, my **** gets homesick.
    Your streak of stupidity continues to climb and do you the attention you so rightfully deserve.

Wont be homesick anywhere around me because if that were true some smarts would have rubbed off and its clear in your case that is an impossibility.

And as far as your earth shattering lame comeback **** why dont you have a great big bowlful Mo?

It never gets old embarrassing your dumb bytchazz Ill tell you.

Now tell me bout dem polygraphs again. Tell me all about it Barn.

Like your tatted back piece too. You know the one.

Unregistered
    Privatize privatize privatize, to many people making to much money for little or no work. BCC needs to step up and take the reigns. The jail can be operated much more efficiently, effectively and financially. Average jail guard-40K, Corporal-46K, Sergeants 58-75K(Time in), Lieutenant 70-80K, Captains, Major, pension funding, the waste go's on and on.
    Nocco, wake up!

Unregistered
    Privatize privatize privatize, to many people making to much money for little or no work. BCC needs to step up and take the reigns. The jail can be operated much more efficiently, effectively and financially. Average jail guard-40K, Corporal-46K, Sergeants 58-75K(Time in), Lieutenant 70-80K, Captains, Major, pension funding, the waste go's on and on.
    Nocco, wake up!
    I love the stupid comments from the road dogs when most of you wouldn't walk into a pod with 100 felond and stay more than two minutes three quarters of you won't even leave the vestibule when you come down to talk to one why don't you walk a mile in my boots and then you can run your Gators

Unregistered
    I love the stupid comments from the road dogs when most of you wouldn't walk into a pod with 100 felond and stay more than two minutes three quarters of you won't even leave the vestibule when you come down to talk to one why don't you walk a mile in my boots and then you can run your Gators
    Most of those on the road chose not work Detention, where as most of those who work Detention can not work the road, even if they choose to. No one aspires to be in Detention/Corrections. No one transfers from the road to the jail, unless you screwed up or are being put out to pasture. No accolade, no reward and don't make a difference. Hell, Pasco had to offer two sponsored academies just to get people to work there, because it's so great. Woofwoofwoofwoof.

Unregistered
    A mile in your boots equates to how many trips from the control room to the cafeteria?

Unregistered
    A mile in your boots equates to how many trips from the control room to the cafeteria?
    Big words from guys who handle one MAYBE two at a time. Could you handle repponding to a pod with 5-6 are fighting and trying to kill eachother. I chose to work corrections, and I passed the PAT under 4 minutes. So up yours, I've seen plenty of road guys that have spent too much time eating donuts. And couldn't foot chase 50 ft without havinga heat attack. You don't want my job and I don't want yours. Why can't you just appreciate that we keep in what you have drug to us in handcuffs

Unregistered
    Big words from guys who handle one MAYBE two at a time. Could you handle repponding to a pod with 5-6 are fighting and trying to kill eachother. I chose to work corrections, and I passed the PAT under 4 minutes. So up yours, I've seen plenty of road guys that have spent too much time eating donuts. And couldn't foot chase 50 ft without havinga heat attack. You don't want my job and I don't want yours. Why can't you just appreciate that we keep in what you have drug to us in handcuffs
    Keep on with the tough talk. You're right about me not wanting your job. I don't care to be locked up with inmates in an air conditioned facility. I will take the heat, rain, angry people who have not had their body cavities searched for weapons, etc. Make all the donut jokes you want, I will still respond to your house when your wife calls and needs a cop to check her house in the night. You know........a REAL cop.

Unregistered
    Keep on with the tough talk. You're right about me not wanting your job. I don't care to be locked up with inmates in an air conditioned facility. I will take the heat, rain, angry people who have not had their body cavities searched for weapons, etc. Make all the donut jokes you want, I will still respond to your house when your wife calls and needs a cop to check her house in the night. You know........a REAL cop.
    Real cops catch real bad guys. You apparently fall into the wannabe legend in the mind category, little more than a secretary with a gun who goes no where and does nothing without direction. Give that some thought before you start running down others.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast