Congrats to our jail staff...... - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You despise the department. You despise the BCC. You despise the voting citizens. You love to be miserable.

I cannot imagine someone being so bitter to spend all their energy shitting all over a web board.

There is a simple solution to your road to happiness. MOVE.
    There are sooooooooooo many problems in your post Id suggest counseling. No one used the term despise but you sonny. If you are unaware of or unable to see the problems seek help from those who do. Energy? Look at all your pathetic wittle angst all worked up and worried over a post that took about 12 seconds to write. 12 seconds loser is hardly all my energy and as far as happiness goes youre the best comic relief people have read all day. Maybe you need a hug Captain. You cannot imagine? I guess we're even then because I cant imagine anyone being so stupid. And always wear your d riding helmet dont want you falling off one and hurting your head.

Unregistered
    You despise the department. You despise the BCC. You despise the voting citizens. You love to be miserable.

I cannot imagine someone being so bitter to spend all their energy shitting all over a web board.

There is a simple solution to your road to happiness. MOVE.
    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mad much?

Unregistered
    Would be LEO's, If you you interview for the road with Pasco and they tell you, we'll put you through the corrections academy and then float you to the road after a year or two in our jail....don't believe them. More dual certified's leaving for greener pastures, after being told just that.
    OT is out of control and the bureau commander won't let dual certified road deputies soak up some of it. It's no wonder the people in charge don't care, most of whom are Flo-Gro's. Oh yes...I know, I aware when I signed up for Pasco. They don't care about your personal time, or they would have done something to alleviate the burden long ago and kept up with the situation...But no!
    Maj. Jenk, Cpt. Slawter, Cpt. Promiscuous, and the many zhit bag Sergeants, how bout you start giving up some of your personal time?
    They will never attract qualified people until working conditions improve at the jail. Pasco jail has a bad reputation and only those desperate for a paycheck who can't go to Pinellas or get LEO certified will accept a detention job. Pinellas jail is a sewer as well but not as bad as Pasco so it is sucking away potential recruits and certified.

The above mentioned are a waste of the taxpayers' money. Slawter got canned from Pinellas Jail with less than a year in DROP and took the Pasco job because he needed the money so why not double dip like the Pinellas deputy chiefs. He is just sitting back collecting a paycheck and kissing Nacho's butt, like the rest of the command staff. Good luck to all at the jail but until the command staff is replaced you will not see any beneficial changes. That is assuming you get a competent and experiences sheriff after Nacho leaves.

Unregistered
    They will never attract qualified people until working conditions improve at the jail. Pasco jail has a bad reputation and only those desperate for a paycheck who can't go to Pinellas or get LEO certified will accept a detention job. Pinellas jail is a sewer as well but not as bad as Pasco so it is sucking away potential recruits and certified.

The above mentioned are a waste of the taxpayers' money. Slawter got canned from Pinellas Jail with less than a year in DROP and took the Pasco job because he needed the money so why not double dip like the Pinellas deputy chiefs. He is just sitting back collecting a paycheck and kissing Nacho's butt, like the rest of the command staff. Good luck to all at the jail but until the command staff is replaced you will not see any beneficial changes. That is assuming you get a competent and experiences sheriff after Nacho leaves.
    Maj. Kunt, Cpt. Whore and Cpt. Slawter are prime examples of the political garbage that rises to the top of the dung heap.
    None of them care about the problems in the jail, it's always the deputy's fault.
    Staffing shortages, over capacity, forced OT, there is no end anytime soon.

Unregistered

Is it that bad?

I have 10 years experience in corrections, 5 years with FLDOC and 5 with a sheriff agency. When I first joined the agency I’m with right now I thought it was great, however over the years the mandatory OT and a lot of changes in the administration I honestly can say I am miserable. The only thing that I can say I’m happy with work wise are the deptuties I work with. I’ve spoken with two deputies that work in the land o lakes jail and they say it isn’t bad. However reading a lot of these threads I’m seriously second guessing on applying and just staying with my current agency. I work for Polk county and yes having sheriff Judd as a leader is great but on the detention side it truly sucks. So I guess what I’m trying to get at is, is it worth even trying to get on with Pasco?

Unregistered
    I have 10 years experience in corrections, 5 years with FLDOC and 5 with a sheriff agency. When I first joined the agency I’m with right now I thought it was great, however over the years the mandatory OT and a lot of changes in the administration I honestly can say I am miserable. The only thing that I can say I’m happy with work wise are the deptuties I work with. I’ve spoken with two deputies that work in the land o lakes jail and they say it isn’t bad. However reading a lot of these threads I’m seriously second guessing on applying and just staying with my current agency. I work for Polk county and yes having sheriff Judd as a leader is great but on the detention side it truly sucks. So I guess what I’m trying to get at is, is it worth even trying to get on with Pasco?
    Be cautious. Youre in a career where miserable is part of the game. The grass isnt always greener on the other side. Whyb dont you go on the road? Do I and would I trust Pasco? Not on my worst day. Detention will always suck when you have a crowded house. Look at whos there. They could care less about anything but detaining them. Once thats done its done.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920