Congrats to our jail staff...... - Page 18
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is a simple cure to your issue, leave the job!! You probably make more money than you would every make doing anything else.

Simply fact here people: you don't have to like what is going on and have a choice, leave or stay. That is pretty simple.

If you are at the top, you are happy and if you are at the bottom, you want to be at the top.
    More often than not its usually the stupid who see the solutions as so easily, those who are good at sucking up and getting by. And in this case "Simply fact here people:" sums it up pretty well. Great logic there Skippy assuming those at what you call the bottom are unable to be happy.

Unregistered
    Well "Skippy" all you have to do is look at the first thread all the way to the last one on Leo Affairs from conception to see the *****ing and complaining about the fact the supervisors are the problem. Reality is you have a choice, which is simple enough if you are not happy move on to something that will pay you more and make you happy. Oh that is right, you are gonna stick it out in such a bad place to work because you are dedicated....... I think I see a pattern here and that would be you will ***** and complain no matter what is going on.

Pretty simple kids if you work hard, pass the tests, and make a good name for yourself you an get promoted too... It is amazing how fast roles change when you do that.

But then again we will see the complaining on here no matter what is going and you will justify it with little to no merit.

Life is a Box of chocolates and unless you are the big dog you don't have much say.

Been there done that.

Unregistered
    Well "Skippy" all you have to do is look at the first thread all the way to the last one on Leo Affairs from conception to see the *****ing and complaining about the fact the supervisors are the problem. Reality is you have a choice, which is simple enough if you are not happy move on to something that will pay you more and make you happy. Oh that is right, you are gonna stick it out in such a bad place to work because you are dedicated....... I think I see a pattern here and that would be you will ***** and complain no matter what is going on.

Pretty simple kids if you work hard, pass the tests, and make a good name for yourself you an get promoted too... It is amazing how fast roles change when you do that.

But then again we will see the complaining on here no matter what is going and you will justify it with little to no merit.

Life is a Box of chocolates and unless you are the big dog you don't have much say.

Been there done that.
    Clap clap clap dont fall off your soapbox Skippy. "I think I see a pattern here and that would be you will ***** and complain no matter what is going on." Now that is funny. Youre completely clueless but you "see". But please try and make some sense out of what you say "you will justify it with little to no merit" and "Life is a Box of chocolates and unless you are the big dog you don't have much say" because that pure drivel makes no sense whatsoever Forrest. But what have you done exactly again?

Unregistered
    I have done my time and enjoying the rewards.

Unregistered
    I have done my time and enjoying the rewards.
    An epitaph to be mighty proud of "I have done my time."

"Oh that is right, you are gonna stick it out in such a bad place to work because you are dedicated......."

Does that mean you stayed because you were what? Afraid to change or couldnt?

Well done son.lol

Unregistered
    Weather your happy or not, warning to all would be Pasco Detention Deputies...try everywhere else if you don't like forced OT. We are over crowded and under staffed on the daily. Crap morale and lazy supervisors.

Unregistered
    An epitaph to be mighty proud of "I have done my time."

"Oh that is right, you are gonna stick it out in such a bad place to work because you are dedicated......."

Does that mean you stayed because you were what? Afraid to change or couldnt?

Well done son.lol
    Probably because some people realize the grass isn't always greener. I've seen some people leave the SO and start all over at the PD, then regret their decision when they realize they have 20 years to go when they would have had only 10 with the SO. Has nothing to do with fear or inability. Has to do with common sense and fiscal responsibility.
    They get even more depressed when they realize where they went has the same BS, same backstabbing, and same douchebags as where they once came. Now they just added 10 years to their sentence. Well done, son.

Unregistered
    Probably because some people realize the grass isn't always greener. I've seen some people leave the SO and start all over at the PD, then regret their decision when they realize they have 20 years to go when they would have had only 10 with the SO. Has nothing to do with fear or inability. Has to do with common sense and fiscal responsibility.
    They get even more depressed when they realize where they went has the same BS, same backstabbing, and same douchebags as where they once came. Now they just added 10 years to their sentence. Well done, son.
    You mean you hope this was true "They get even more depressed when they realize where they went has the same BS, same backstabbing, and same douchebags as where they once came."

Its okay its just a defense mechanism to rationalize your thinking that you use to tell yourself you didnt waste all that time because it has to be the same elsewhere (gulp I hope). Common sense and fiscal responsibility? Not much there when the years of job stress, internalizing your decision and lying to yourself takes its toll on your health and well being. Oh Pasco has a 10 year retirement? "when they would have had only 10 with the SO." Dont think. But please keep telling yourself whatever is necessary to rationalize your actions. And this? "They get even more depressed when they realize where they went has the same BS, same backstabbing, and same douchebags as where they once came" is yet another indication of the poor investigative ability of those who fled and agency in general. But what would one expect when you look at the command authority. Is there a real cop among them?

Unregistered
    Weather your happy or not, warning to all would be Pasco Detention Deputies...try everywhere else if you don't like forced OT. We are over crowded and under staffed on the daily. Crap morale and lazy supervisors.
    Slawter, Jenkins, Williamson....how about you alter your personal lives and jump in and do some OT on the regular? You call yourselves leaders?...think not. Keep leading from the rear. Thank goodness for politics, you three would still be in housing, giving it away to inmates.

Unregistered
    Slawter, Jenkins, Williamson....how about you alter your personal lives and jump in and do some OT on the regular? You call yourselves leaders?...think not. Keep leading from the rear. Thank goodness for politics, you three would still be in housing, giving it away to inmates.
    A real leader orders them to participate and is there himself and a decent county government with half a brain makes sure there are no problems or issues.

See your problems?

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast