Congrats to our jail staff...... - Page 15
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And dance for him some more Stoogeboy. In your head 24/7 what a pathetic life you must lead and with all that "experience" LMFAO.
    Moe Larry the cheese, Moe Larry the cheese. LMFAO! I guess as pathetic as yours is, Fuk Boi. Lol

Unregistered
    Moe Larry the cheese, Moe Larry the cheese. LMFAO! I guess as pathetic as yours is, Fuk Boi. Lol
    Nah. Youre caught dancing for me you clever little turd burglar. Yuk that up.

Unregistered
    Nah. Youre caught dancing for me you clever little turd burglar. Yuk that up.
    Your wife calls me that when she's getting plowed between me and my zone partner, high fiving across her back. She video's all the action. If you look hard enough, you might find it, Super Sleuth. LMFAO!

Unregistered
    Your wife calls me that when she's getting plowed between me and my zone partner, high fiving across her back. She video's all the action. If you look hard enough, you might find it, Super Sleuth. LMFAO!
    When did you and your zone partner stop doing each other?

Did you know the word around is you have a bottom like a mayonnaise jar?

Oh and youre rappin avout experience and then claim to have a "zone partner" suit? Now thats funny. In uniform going no where and rapping about imaginary exploits with your "zone partner". Yep you have one hellava productive worthwhile life scooting around Pasco "on patrol". Does every bad guy who drive by just snicker or laugh out loud?

Tell me about how your supervisor couldnt stop you from being hard again legend in your own mind LMFAO.

Unregistered
    When did you and your zone partner stop doing each other?

Did you know the word around is you have a bottom like a mayonnaise jar?

Oh and youre rappin avout experience and then claim to have a "zone partner" suit? Now thats funny. In uniform going no where and rapping about imaginary exploits with your "zone partner". Yep you have one hellava productive worthwhile life scooting around Pasco "on patrol". Does every bad guy who drive by just snicker or laugh out loud?

Tell me about how your supervisor couldnt stop you from being hard again legend in your own mind LMFAO.
    Watch the blood pressure Super Sleuth, don't want you falling out yet.

Unregistered
    Watch the blood pressure Super Sleuth, don't want you falling out yet.
    Know its exceptionally difficult for you but please.....do your best and try and make some sense

Unregistered
    Know its exceptionally difficult for you but please.....do your best and try and make some sense
    Perfect sense, or you wouldn't keep responding.

Unregistered
    Perfect sense, or you wouldn't keep responding.
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww such tough talk LMAO

But from here it looks like someone is in your vapid heads 24/7 and you got busted huh?

"Hey, where is Mr. Intellectual/Super Sleuth? Guess he got bored and is posting on another thread. I think I'll go and find him."

So beat your chest all you want all I have to do is pull your strings one time and look at you.............wondering where someone is. Pathetic. But hilarious.

You should devote some of that energy and curiosity to maybe catching some bad guys or is that beyond you? Twerent one a yer boys rapping about so much sperience?

Daddy says you can do that right?

But good luck seriously on trying to catch your tail. Maybe you should catch some old Car 54 or 1 Adam 12 reruns?

Unregistered
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww such tough talk LMAO

But from here it looks like someone is in your vapid heads 24/7 and you got busted huh?

"Hey, where is Mr. Intellectual/Super Sleuth? Guess he got bored and is posting on another thread. I think I'll go and find him."

So beat your chest all you want all I have to do is pull your strings one time and look at you.............wondering where someone is. Pathetic. But hilarious.

You should devote some of that energy and curiosity to maybe catching some bad guys or is that beyond you? Twerent one a yer boys rapping about so much sperience?

Daddy says you can do that right?

But good luck seriously on trying to catch your tail. Maybe you should catch some old Car 54 or 1 Adam 12 reruns?
    I like devoting my time to stringing along dummies such as yourself. LMFAO! By the way, what's your clearance rate?

Unregistered
    I like devoting my time to stringing along dummies such as yourself. LMFAO! By the way, what's your clearance rate?
    Of course you do it makes you feel better and less insecure. Anything to hide what a loser you are and how bad youre stuck. Thats all your nonsense does assuages your senses of failure, guilt and anxiety. Clearance rate? Mines great whats yours again and whats Pascos? Ooooops bet you wont answer that un. Now thats something to laugh at.

Keep trying to deflect Skippy its hilarious. Must really suck to be you huh? Must feel great to actually think youre messing with someone right loser?

RFLMFAO

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast