Congrats to our jail staff...... - Page 14
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your wife can FFFFeeeeeeellllll it, as I'm plowing into and busting them guts. Can you hear me now? Good
    Yep I can feel how utterly stupid and powerless you are by being forced to make a flaming ass out of yourself.

It becomes you

Unregistered
    Do you talk like this to make your boyfriend jealous or all excited so you can finish the mission?

Unregistered
    Yep I can feel how utterly stupid and powerless you are by being forced to make a flaming ass out of yourself.

It becomes you
    Your wife likes the feel of being powerless and forced. LMFAO!

Unregistered
    Your wife likes the feel of being powerless and forced. LMFAO!
    Yep definitely to make his boyfriend hot. Your mom on the other hand never has to be forced. Getting her to stop is the issue.

Unregistered
    Yep definitely to make his boyfriend hot. Your mom on the other hand never has to be forced. Getting her to stop is the issue.
    Hey, where is Mr. Intellectual/Super Sleuth? Guess he got bored and is posting on another thread. I think I'll go and find him.

Unregistered
    Hey, where is Mr. Intellectual/Super Sleuth? Guess he got bored and is posting on another thread. I think I'll go and find him.
    He is probably testi-lying in front of some imaginary investigative body. Remember, he has such vast experience that none of us can even come close to comparing to.

Unregistered
    He is probably testi-lying in front of some imaginary investigative body. Remember, he has such vast experience that none of us can even come close to comparing to.
    Is this what you waste your time worrying about? What a loser. Us? I see no us just some loser beating his chest. Hmmmm your vast experience now thats funny. Youve testified in a Federal or Sate Grand Jury how many times? Are they imaginary investigative bodies? Now you need that proverbial losers "us" to try and align yourself because youre just that weak you cant go it alone. Thats even funnier and a clear sign of your deep insecurities.

So tell the "us" all about your experience and wipe your chin.

Unregistered
    And dance for him some more Stoogeboy. In your head 24/7 what a pathetic life you must lead and with all that "experience" LMFAO.

Unregistered
    Sit. Speak. Roll over. Good doggie looking for your Master

If I could only keep him from running into parked cars

Unregistered
    This is called projection "testi-lying".

"Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others."

Have some Perjury issues?

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast