Congrats to our jail staff...... - Page 16
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course you do it makes you feel better and less insecure. Anything to hide what a loser you are and how bad youre stuck. Thats all your nonsense does assuages your senses of failure, guilt and anxiety. Clearance rate? Mines great whats yours again and whats Pascos? Ooooops bet you wont answer that un. Now thats something to laugh at.

Keep trying to deflect Skippy its hilarious. Must really suck to be you huh? Must feel great to actually think youre messing with someone right loser?

RFLMFAO
    Yep, and all it took was to ask you what your clearance rate was to get you on your usual rant. Who's stuck where Super Sleuth? I'm right where I enjoy it the most, pulling your strings as usual. LMFAO!

Unregistered
    Yep, and all it took was to ask you what your clearance rate was to get you on your usual rant. Who's stuck where Super Sleuth? I'm right where I enjoy it the most, pulling your strings as usual. LMFAO!
    Yawn. So boring. Up late bleating how smart you think you are. And to think Ive been making you dance since I talked about clearance rates and you have zero comeback. But keep rapping and saying the same sheit. Now be a good little doggie and speak again. Maybe Ill post how many times you rap and say nothing. LMFAO.

Quick now hurry back tonight and post again saying what? Nothing. Its just too easy

Unregistered
    Yawn. So boring. Up late bleating how smart you think you are. And to think Ive been making you dance since I talked about clearance rates and you have zero comeback. But keep rapping and saying the same sheit. Now be a good little doggie and speak again. Maybe Ill post how many times you rap and say nothing. LMFAO.

Quick now hurry back tonight and post again saying what? Nothing. Its just too easy
    You'll have the same count plus one more, tough guy. Because you have to respond. I sing you dance.

Unregistered
    You'll have the same count plus one more, tough guy. Because you have to respond. I sing you dance.
    Really? Hmmmmm but what did I say?

"Quick now hurry back tonight and post again saying what? Nothing. Its just too easy"

And here you are singing and dancing by your own admission clown.

Good doggie. Now try and think up something clever to say. Which will be a first RFLMFAO. You have no original thought you have to parrot pretty much everything

I said Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww such tough talk and you parrot "You'll have the same count plus one more, tough guy."

Like watching a monkey trying to mimick people at the zoo LMAO.

Hurry back now Chumpie so I can laugh at you some more.

Unregistered
    Really? Hmmmmm but what did I say?

"Quick now hurry back tonight and post again saying what? Nothing. Its just too easy"

And here you are singing and dancing by your own admission clown.

Good doggie. Now try and think up something clever to say. Which will be a first RFLMFAO. You have no original thought you have to parrot pretty much everything

I said Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww such tough talk and you parrot "You'll have the same count plus one more, tough guy."

Like watching a monkey trying to mimick people at the zoo LMAO.

Hurry back now Chumpie so I can laugh at you some more.
    Super Sleuth, you changed your tune. Now your on the personal attack wagon. LMFAO! What, no more intellectual talk, no boasting how great you are? I have been laughing at your banter from the get go. It's called shit stirring, and you have been giving the guy you think is a nobody your attention from the beginning. LMFAO! To easy Super Sleuth.

Unregistered
    Way to go jailers! Lost another inmate while in custody.

"We fight as one....and lie about it to the public"

Unregistered
    SO ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THIS CASE? I heard the jackass who fired is STILL a corporal working in Land O Lakes?

Unregistered
    Stay in the jail. Your grammar sucks. The SAO would hate to read your reports, IF they ever for past your supervisor.
    Yeah...Your Grammer is stellar.

Unregistered
    SO ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THIS CASE? I heard the jackass who fired is STILL a corporal working in Land O Lakes?
    Yup...Still there, and still dumb as dog shit

Unregistered
    When you wonder why some consider Pasco a complete laughing stock but arent sure why all you have to do is read what clowns like this write. No wonder the criminals appear to love Pasco.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast