Congrats to our jail staff...... - Page 8
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another of Pascos Greatest Hits

I wonder if this administration realizes what they do only inspires the locked up unwashed to act up more and more? Oh wait they are behind locked doors at the Puzzle Palace annex and home every night and dont have to deal with them.

But Ill bet they sure have some great stories about the cops they WERE if you like fiction.

Unregistered
    Another of Pascos Greatest Hits

I wonder if this administration realizes what they do only inspires the locked up unwashed to act up more and more? Oh wait they are behind locked doors at the Puzzle Palace annex and home every night and dont have to deal with them.

But Ill bet they sure have some great stories about the cops they WERE if you like fiction.
    Seriously why not discipline these people - ever heard of suspension, demotion, reassignment? And they wonder why people don't want to apply for here. Because the Administration doesn't give a rats ass about the people working with the scum of the earth everyday. And with forced overtime MIGHT be a bit overworked. Is this how the boss "fights as one"? Repeatedly advertising people's mistakes - can you say redirection? Is this how he keeps himself out of the spotlight?

Unregistered
    Seriously why not discipline these people - ever heard of suspension, demotion, reassignment? And they wonder why people don't want to apply for here. Because the Administration doesn't give a rats ass about the people working with the scum of the earth everyday. And with forced overtime MIGHT be a bit overworked. Is this how the boss "fights as one"? Repeatedly advertising people's mistakes - can you say redirection? Is this how he keeps himself out of the spotlight?
    The lawyer's representing the guy with the hole in his leg have a stated they read all reports and none of them jive with the video, which we all have seen. So you mean to tell me this administration is now allowing the falsification of documents? Because the idiot Corporal was told to hold the weapon, not fire it, and he's now an acting Sergeant.
    Pasco, where consistency & integrity are only in play when it does cost nothing. "We Fight as One."

Unregistered
    The lawyer's representing the guy with the hole in his leg have a stated they read all reports and none of them jive with the video, which we all have seen. So you mean to tell me this administration is now allowing the falsification of documents? Because the idiot Corporal was told to hold the weapon, not fire it, and he's now an acting Sergeant.
    Pasco, where consistency & integrity are only in play when it does cost nothing. "We Fight as One."
    Its not the first. Seems some of them think theyre above the law. Funny from what Ive seen its a certain Sgt and above. Think they can clearly get away with stuff.

Unregistered
    Its not the first. Seems some of them think theyre above the law. Funny from what Ive seen its a certain Sgt and above. Think they can clearly get away with stuff.
    The corruption is rampant at Pasco. Their always going to be short staffed, usually two-three years and out.

Unregistered
    Know what they call a bunch of people who fib a bit and cook the books? C O N S P I R A T O R S

Dont all have to sit around a table and agree to act just have to do somethin just one thing that furthers the conspiracy.

Dont even have to know everyone else involved.

Unregistered
    Know what they call a bunch of people who fib a bit and cook the books? C O N S P I R A T O R S

Dont all have to sit around a table and agree to act just have to do somethin just one thing that furthers the conspiracy.

Dont even have to know everyone else involved.
    Falsification of reports is OK at Pasco. That's the message they are putting out.

Unregistered
    Falsification of reports is OK at Pasco. That's the message they are putting out.
    Best hope some dont fall into the wrong hands. Uh oh. Too late. But you are correct that is the message they are putting out but they forgot the dont get caught part.

Unregistered
    Nothing more that high paid security guards dressed like a deputy sheriff.

What a group of clowns. I love when they are out and tell everyone I'm a deputy.

I usually will go ask them what District you assigned to.....CRICKETS
    LMFAO! I work in the jail and I tell no one I'm a deputy, road or jail. My occupation is no ones business. But let's look at you road crusaders who like to wear it on everyone's noses when your not in uniform and out and about. For every crime you solve or prevent, for every family you give closure to, for every life you may save, when your done for the day, crime will continue. When your retired, crime will continue, when your finally taking the dirt nap, crime will continue.
    I guess it's called caring, because I don't. So keep patting your self on the back and saying to yourself "I make a difference." Crime will still be around, Superhero.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast