I would like to take a minute to encourage all the citizens of Greenville County to take a long hard look at the challenger, Will Lewis, in the upcoming run-off election. Here is a man who has run a campaign founded in complete untruths, and paid for by men with little to no integrity. Will is a petulant child who was told no too many times, mostly because of his incompetence, and finally took his toys and left. Angry and bitter he found others who felt like they too had been "wronged". Together they hatched a devious plan to buy the Office of the Sheriff. By hook or crook they plan to take it. Once they have it, they will punish anybody who has ever hurt their feelings or told them no. Ok, great, but then what. The County of Greenville will lose a large number of experienced Deputies who will not work for a "bought" man with no integrity. So ultimately the citizens will suffer. All so a spoiled petulant child can get what he wants.

Now currently we work for a Sheriff who is not perfect, only one man was, but is a man of great integrity and believes that law enforcement is not just a hobby but truly a calling. He has spent the majority of his life serving the citizens of Greenville County. He has not always been right, and I don't always agree with him but at the end of the day he truly serves the citizens of Greenville County and the men and woman of this Office.

So do we encourage the petulant child, or do we continue to provide the citizens with the protection and service they have come to expect. Ultimately, you the citizens decide. But he'll always have my vote, and I have worked at this Office for the last 17 years.