Detective spot - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Detective spot

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The post YOU are referring to was a reply to a post I made. Tighten up, detective! You pinned this on the wrong person. I have no issues with Suzi, never have. But go ahead and throw those bricks! I've got nothing but time on my hands.
    Isn't it about time people stop all of this childish, school yard back biting? We are co-workers, not middle school children. Everyone has issues to deal with, large and small. There is enough ugly in the world, must we stab at each other as well? No one is to sit in judgment of anyone, that is God's job, and he will judge each of us by how we treated our people here on earth. Just for the record, SUZI replied to your post, I speak for myself, period. I don't hide behind anything or anyone. If that makes me crazy, then so be it. I have been called worse, and no words can hurt me. I am a strong, honest, person who just happens to have a filter, but she refuses to turn it on. I don't say anything behind someone's back that I wouldn't say to their face. If truth be told, I have said a little prayer for you, in the hopes it might help you with your issues. We have co-workers in the fight of their lives, and the pettiness of the garbage people post on this forum is purely stupid, and extremely immature. I choose to be a better person than that. Just know God forgave you, have a Blessed day.

Unregistered

Yawn

Anyway......so you're saying...this place is a mess?

Unregistered
    Well now that you're in DB, Suzi, I'm sure you're hearing about every post here as it happens. My advice to you is don't log in if you're not prepared to read the "pettiness". This is nothing more than a place where we come to anonymously vent without real consequence. While BPD has some worthless employees (sworn and non sworn), you are not one of them.

Unregistered

And...

No one said Suzi was worthless, they said she was crazy.

Unregistered

vent?

I hope you have been a target of the "venting" which is puked all over this post. Maybe then your assessment of the BS written here as being non consequential will have some validity.

Unregistered
    I hope you have been a target of the "venting" which is puked all over this post. Maybe then your assessment of the BS written here as being non consequential will have some validity.
    Perhaps if I was a worthless employee then I would've been a target. If you don't like what you see here, QUIT coming back to check on it. It only gets worse!

Unregistered
    Man what a bunch of *****es on here. All i see is everyone pointing fingers when like it or not patrol is the back bone of this agency and DB is just as important. Now I will agree CST is worthless. If we had the man power then maybe it wouldn't be a problem with having a unit that did nothing but go to meetings and cook burgers.

Unregistered
    I heard Joglar got the DB spot

Unregistered

What the what

Man what a bunch of *****es on here. All i see is everyone pointing fingers when like it or not patrol is the back bone of this agency and DB is just as important. Now I will agree CST is worthless. If we had the man power then maybe it wouldn't be a problem with having a unit that did nothing but go to meetings and cook burgers.

Patrol is the back bone?!?!? Patrol is basically glorified PSAs with guns. DB has to clean up 75% of everything patrol touches. Patrol is/will be the downfall of this agency from bad decision to no decisions. When something happens and the patrol sergeants don't know what to do or simply don't//can't make a decision; who do they call-detectives that's who. Without DB this place would crumble due to the ineptness of the patrol sergeants; call it like it is!!

Unregistered
    Patrol is the back bone?!?!? Patrol is basically glorified PSAs with guns. DB has to clean up 75% of everything patrol touches. Patrol is/will be the downfall of this agency from bad decision to no decisions. When something happens and the patrol sergeants don't know what to do or simply don't//can't make a decision; who do they call-detectives that's who. Without DB this place would crumble due to the ineptness of the patrol sergeants; call it like it is!!
    DB clear 75% of what, maybe lunch around this place or sitting in the Sgt office playing with each other. Half the cases get sent back to patrol to clear because DB can't and do not do their jobs. When the shit hits the fan it's patrol there first to deal with it while DB sits in their bed until they are called out. So keep sitting in your office pushing papers while the real workers deal with the bad people. Check the stats of the detectives when they were on patrol, it's a joke .

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast