Detective spot - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Detective spot

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So that I understand you, what you're staying is our agency is a hot mess, it's a mess but then to make it worse you heat it up making it a hot mess. From the lazy patrol officers and the no decision sergeants, to the over powered records clerks, the crazy db secretary and half an MIA DB, the do absolutely freaking nothing CST (minus the cooking) and the "I don't give a damn" chief= hot mess?
    Is that right?
    Correct, sir. BPD is a hot mess! I'm not stirring anything up, just stating the obvious. While detectives and patrol officers want to point fingers at each other, the truth is everyone could tighten up. Including our worthless civilians (excluding Raul). BPD is only going to get worse when our patrol Sergeants and 1/2 of DB retires. Here we come, Judd!

Unregistered
    But y'all have Toni S. Quit your *****in she is the best ever. Bunch of crying azzes suck it up or leave. If it's that bad go bag groceries. Saddle the F-up work your calls stay in your box and go home. Y'all never learn.

Unregistered
    But y'all have Toni S. Quit your *****in she is the best ever. Bunch of crying azzes suck it up or leave. If it's that bad go bag groceries. Saddle the F-up work your calls stay in your box and go home. Y'all never learn.
    Go to bed, Chief!

Unregistered

Average

As bad as TS is (and she really is)she isn't the worst. Her biggest issue is her attendance, but when she is here at least she doesn't make horrible decisions. Look at some of the dumb stuff that has gone on around this agency. The officer on YouTube violating civil rights is now in the detective pool. How many of BDs employees have been caught sleeping around. While they got their spanking he continues to walk around poking his chest out pea****ing with nothing added to his jacket except praise from JH. This place is laughable at best, I can't wait to get that phone call soon. JH says work somewhere else? We are TRYING!

tinkerbells secrets
    I always see detectives out of their offices. They could probably spend more time out of their offices if they didn't have to clean up all of patrols screw ups and re-train patrol officers how to do basic police work. We all know the detectives run the police department as they are tasked with making the decisions and are the patrol Sgt's "go to" for decision making. Heck detectives are even called out for crime scene work even though Carl and Tag are being paid ID pay and they refuse to process scenes. Check DB's yearly arrests they are way up compared to years ago. Now CST has not been doing anything. Carl and Tag are tasked with judging a cooking contest, wtf! And when they do make an arrest they usually violate the person's constitutional rights and the case is no billed. Even worse, they train the new officers, (AJ), all their bad mistakes. What a joke.
    Jason sober up and take a hard look in the mirror. Tell me what do you see? I'm sure you wouldn't want me to tell everyone here about you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbells secrets View Post
    Jason sober up and take a hard look in the mirror. Tell me what do you see? I'm sure you wouldn't want me to tell everyone here about you.
    Carl, we appreciate your contribution to the Leo Affairs message board. As a reminder, this board is meant for law enforcement related discussions.

Unregistered
    So that I understand you, what you're staying is our agency is a hot mess, it's a mess but then to make it worse you heat it up making it a hot mess. From the lazy patrol officers and the no decision sergeants, to the over powered records clerks, the crazy db secretary and half an MIA DB, the do absolutely freaking nothing CST (minus the cooking) and the "I don't give a damn" chief= hot mess?
    Is that right?
    Just a reminder, if that crazy db secretary didn't do her job, then your worthless paycheck would not have been made for the past 11 years, and statements are being turned out faster than before. It appears you need to put your big girl panties on, and remember people that live in glass houses should never throw stones.. someone might throw bricks at yours!1

Unregistered
    Just a reminder, if that crazy db secretary didn't do her job, then your worthless paycheck would not have been made for the past 11 years, and statements are being turned out faster than before. It appears you need to put your big girl panties on, and remember people that live in glass houses should never throw stones.. someone might throw bricks at yours!1
    The post YOU are referring to was a reply to a post I made. Tighten up, detective! You pinned this on the wrong person. I have no issues with Suzi, never have. But go ahead and throw those bricks! I've got nothing but time on my hands.

Unregistered
    Girls. You are both pretty.

Unregistered

True

Griff and Carl are like the presidential debate, whom is the lesser evil. They should both consider, "sometimes it is best to be thought an idiot, then open your mouth and remove all doubt".

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast