Detective spot - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Detective spot

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are all a bunch of whiny b****es I can't wait to go green ...Though I do enjoy working here most of the time ...this whole department is warped ....officers that take advantage of children and end up locked up....others causing bar fights and calling their buddies to arrest the parties that were in the right ....patrol is the worst and half of them shouldent even be in law enforcement.....officers that are barely out of diapers and think they are hot are hot shit. Worthless officers that abuse their power ....lets see ...bar fights....domestic .....criminal sexual conduct....fraternizing and sleeping around in the department ....patrol is a joke ....Cody. ...Toni...Jordan.... Just to name a few...and lazy Sgt's and an absolutely worthless CST team and officers that score the lowest on any tests getting promoted to higher positions .....it would be for the better to go green ...if I was the chief Ide fire all the worthless asses with no morals at all right from the start ...and to think these are the Men and women who are protecting and serving our community ....get real most are nothing but a joke ...all the back biting and shit talking I wouldn't trust half of you to have my back or trust you with my life if it came to it ...chief needs to tighten up and cut the worthless fat in this department and actually hire officers that can handle their job with integrity and actually protect and serve instead of abusing power... A badge doesn't mean shit to anyone if your a piece of shit ...tighten up people put your big girl panties and man pants on ...most of you have alot to learn and growing up to do ..half of you are in the wrong line of work and need to go find somewhere else to work if all you want to do is ***** . just my two cents on this whole thing...most of the patrol is a joke along with CST and db. I was 19 once too.. which most of you act like on any given day heres a thought grow up and be adults ....a police department should have respect and integrity its a brotherhood in which we should all have eachothers backs but don't ...its almost a joke ...most of you need to either 1. Get your ass kicked and attitude adjusted 2. Get fired because your worthless 3. Find another job if you don't like it here ..and last but not least GROW UP!
    Pretty sure ALL of this shit has already been said. You sound like a re-run. But thanks for playing, deputy!

Unregistered

NW

That wasn't by a deputy. Well I guess it was, that was Nikki W. from PCSO corrections. Her husband is a former officer of our; Kelly. Which, he by the way was two stages past useless and caused more drama than anyone, self intitled, "hooking up" with CIs and constantly trying to sleep with dispatchers and other employees. You can disregard her post she is probably a half a bottle of vodka in by noon.

Unregistered
    To me that sounds more like a certain bald-headed retired officer that used to be one of ours. He was def into a full 12 pack by noon.
    Or maybe a worthless sgt that got run off 10-15 years ago. He took many complaints by dispatchers and ofher females. That is why he left in the first place. At least the other two worthless officers got their pensions.

Unregistered
    DO NOT LET the defective formerly known as the middle school sro change the direction of this thread. Good job defective. The smart ones know what you are doing.
    STAY ON POINT!

Unregistered
    there is no way a bee
    should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
    its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
    what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
    Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
    Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

Hang on a second.

Hello?

- Barry?
    - Adam?

- Oan you believe this is happening?
    - I can't. I'll pick you up.

Looking sharp.

Use the stairs. Your father
    paid good money for those.

Sorry. I'm excited.

Here's the graduate.
    We're very proud of you, son.

A perfect report card, all B's.

Very proud.

Ma! I got a thing going here.

- You got lint on your fuzz.
    - Ow! That's me!

- Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.
    - Bye!

Barry, I told you,
    stop flying in the house!

- Hey, Adam.
    - Hey, Barry.

- Is that fuzz gel?
    - A little. Special day, graduation.

Never thought I'd make it.

Three days grade school,
    three days high school.

Those were awkward.

Three days college. I'm glad I took
    a day and hitchhiked around the hive.

You did come back different.

- Hi, Barry.
    - Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good.

- Hear about Frankie?
    - Yeah.

- You going to the funeral?
    - No, I'm not going.

Everybody knows,
    sting someone, you die.

Don't waste it on a squirrel.
    Such a hothead.

I guess he could have
    just gotten out of the way.

I love this incorporating
    an amusement park into our day.

That's why we don't need vacations.

Boy, quite a bit of pomp...
    under the circumstances.

- Well, Adam, today we are men.
    - We are!

- Bee-men.
    - Amen!

Hallelujah!

Students, faculty, distinguished bees,

please welcome Dean Buzzwell.

Welcome, New Hive Oity
    graduating class of...

...9:15.

That concludes our ceremonies.

And begins your career
    at Honex Industries!

Will we pick ourjob today?

I heard it's just orientation.

Heads up! Here we go.

Keep your hands and antennas
    inside the tram at all times.

- Wonder what it'll be like?
    - A little scary.

Welcome to Honex,
    a division of Honesco

and a part of the Hexagon Group.

This is it!

Wow.

Wow.

We know that you, as a bee,
    have worked your whole life

to get to the point where you
    can work for your whole life.

Honey begins when our valiant Pollen
    Jocks bring the nectar to the hive.

Our top-secret formula

To bee continued

To bee continued
    To bee continued
    To bee continued

To bee continued

To bee continued

To bee continued

Unregistered

Awesome

You are all a bunch of whiny b****es I can't wait to go green ...Though I do enjoy working here most of the time ...this whole department is warped ....officers that take advantage of children and end up locked up....others causing bar fights and calling their buddies to arrest the parties that were in the right ....patrol is the worst and half of them shouldent even be in law enforcement.....officers that are barely out of diapers and think they are hot are hot shit. Worthless officers that abuse their power ....lets see ...bar fights....domestic .....criminal sexual conduct....fraternizing and sleeping around in the department ....patrol is a joke ....Cody. ...Toni...Jordan.... Just to name a few...and lazy Sgt's and an absolutely worthless CST team and officers that score the lowest on any tests getting promoted to higher positions .....it would be for the better to go green ...if I was the chief Ide fire all the worthless asses with no morals at all right from the start ...and to think these are the Men and women who are protecting and serving our community ....get real most are nothing but a joke ...all the back biting and shit talking I wouldn't trust half of you to have my back or trust you with my life if it came to it ...chief needs to tighten up and cut the worthless fat in this department and actually hire officers that can handle their job with integrity and actually protect and serve instead of abusing power... A badge doesn't mean shit to anyone if your a piece of shit ...tighten up people put your big girl panties and man pants on ...most of you have alot to learn and growing up to do ..half of you are in the wrong line of work and need to go find somewhere else to work if all you want to do is ***** . just my two cents on this whole thing...most of the patrol is a joke along with CST and db. I was 19 once too.. which most of you act like on any given day heres a thought grow up and be adults ....a police department should have respect and integrity its a brotherhood in which we should all have eachothers backs but don't ...its almost a joke ...most of you need to either 1. Get your ass kicked and attitude adjusted 2. Get fired because your worthless 3. Find another job if you don't like it here ..and last but not least GROW UP!
    This post is awesome.

Unregistered

Failed background

That wasn't by a deputy. Well I guess it was, that was Nikki W. from PCSO corrections. Her husband is a former officer of our; Kelly. Which, he by the way was two stages past useless and caused more drama than anyone, self intitled, "hooking up" with CIs and constantly trying to sleep with dispatchers and other employees. You can disregard her post she is probably a half a bottle of vodka in by noon.
    Awwwwww. Is someone still mad they didn't pass the PCSO background?

Unregistered
    Stalk much Nik-W? How about you worry about you and yours. Neither of you work here; why do you care what we talk about? Get a hobby, you horseheaded freak.

Unregistered

Lol

Stalk much Nik-W? How about you worry about you and yours. Neither of you work here; why do you care what we talk about? Get a hobby, you horseheaded freak.

I think you are obsessed with horsehead nw, anytime someone post on here you have to verbally attack TS, NW and or HV.

I know it sucks to be fat, ugly and unemployed........

Or fat, ugly and only making minimum wage

Hey just look at it on the brightside you dont have to stay anonymous anymore........ go ahead with your next excuse of hiding behind a computer .....

Unregistered
    How is it that Reynolds can refuse to respond on call outs and yet he is still a detective ? He never leaves his office and never makes an arrest how lazy is this guy? What is going on around that place is anyone holding these people accountable ?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast