Detective spot
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Detective spot

Unregistered

Detective spot

Anyone postings odds or favorites yet?

Unregistered

Whoever

Whoever it is will be happy! At least they/DB has a Sgt. that still cares. The patrol Sgts have all basically just thrown in the towel.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whoever it is will be happy! At least they/DB has a Sgt. that still cares. The patrol Sgts have all basically just thrown in the towel.
    That's f****** hilarious. Your joking right? No one cares anymore. Our chief especially doesn't care! How do you expect the patrol sgts to be respected or to give a damn when the chief has not shown them any respect or gratitude over the last several years? He acts like everyone below him is a piece of shit but hey, lets get that accreditation completed because thats what matters.

Unregistered
    I hope the accreditation is finished soon and the chief can use it on a resume and get the hell out of Bartow

Unregistered
    That's f****** hilarious. Your joking right? No one cares anymore. Our chief especially doesn't care! How do you expect the patrol sgts to be respected or to give a damn when the chief has not shown them any respect or gratitude over the last several years? He acts like everyone below him is a piece of shit but hey, lets get that accreditation completed because thats what matters.
    Gratitude? The chief owes you NOTHING you work for the citizens, do your job. Perhaps if you worked harder you'd get the gratitude you "deserve." I come to work for the citizens not a pat on the back the chief has always supported me and everyone else as far as I can tell.

Unregistered
    Gratitude? The chief owes you NOTHING you work for the citizens, do your job. Perhaps if you worked harder you'd get the gratitude you "deserve." I come to work for the citizens not a pat on the back the chief has always supported me and everyone else as far as I can tell.
    Tells us how you really feel, Chief JH!

Unregistered
    Why the hell are the detectives in the good graces? I know they have a couple of un solved 5s hanging out there and it take an act of congress to get them out of their office; unless they are going out of their way to point out patrol mistakes then they are so n the spot!

Unregistered
    I always see detectives out of their offices. They could probably spend more time out of their offices if they didn't have to clean up all of patrols screw ups and re-train patrol officers how to do basic police work. We all know the detectives run the police department as they are tasked with making the decisions and are the patrol Sgt's "go to" for decision making. Heck detectives are even called out for crime scene work even though Carl and Tag are being paid ID pay and they refuse to process scenes. Check DB's yearly arrests they are way up compared to years ago. Now CST has not been doing anything. Carl and Tag are tasked with judging a cooking contest, wtf! And when they do make an arrest they usually violate the person's constitutional rights and the case is no billed. Even worse, they train the new officers, (AJ), all their bad mistakes. What a joke.

Unregistered
    I always see detectives out of their offices. They could probably spend more time out of their offices if they didn't have to clean up all of patrols screw ups and re-train patrol officers how to do basic police work. We all know the detectives run the police department as they are tasked with making the decisions and are the patrol Sgt's "go to" for decision making. Heck detectives are even called out for crime scene work even though Carl and Tag are being paid ID pay and they refuse to process scenes. Check DB's yearly arrests they are way up compared to years ago. Now CST has not been doing anything. Carl and Tag are tasked with judging a cooking contest, wtf! And when they do make an arrest they usually violate the person's constitutional rights and the case is no billed. Even worse, they train the new officers, (AJ), all their bad mistakes. What a joke.
    Hahaha man did this post de-rail! How about everyone around the PD could tighten up. Everyone has been making excuses as to why they can't or won't do their job. And a bunch of the new officers SUCK. Some are to obsessed with taking selfies, taking videos with kids in the hood and posing for the local paper for the social media 'likes' yet they're out here making horrible decisions. It amazes me where our priorities are when everyone should get back to the basics of law enforcement. Raul is the only member of this department who comes in, does his job and is successful at it! I admire him. Our crime scene unit is a joke. CST is a joke. The fact that they want to create a drug unit is a joke. Half of patrol is a joke. Bunch of whining, sensitive p*****s. Half of DB is a lazy joke. The chief who doesn't care about us is a goddamn joke. I still can't figure out why we need accreditation or why it's so important. To me it's just smoke & mirrors, to fool people into believing we provide a professional service. What a waste of time and money! Just like that pay scale survey, which the results we will never see.
    Anyways, can't wait to see which rookie officer makes detective!

Unregistered

Analogy

Hahaha man did this post de-rail! How about everyone around the PD could tighten up. Everyone has been making excuses as to why they can't or won't do their job. And a bunch of the new officers SUCK. Some are to obsessed with taking selfies, taking videos with kids in the hood and posing for the local paper for the social media 'likes' yet they're out here making horrible decisions. It amazes me where our priorities are when everyone should get back to the basics of law enforcement. Raul is the only member of this department who comes in, does his job and is successful at it! I admire him. Our crime scene unit is a joke. CST is a joke. The fact that they want to create a drug unit is a joke. Half of patrol is a joke. Bunch of whining, sensitive p*****s. Half of DB is a lazy joke. The chief who doesn't care about us is a goddamn joke. I still can't figure out why we need accreditation or why it's so important. To me it's just smoke & mirrors, to fool people into believing we provide a professional service. What a waste of time and money! Just like that pay scale survey, which the results we will never see.
    Anyways, can't wait to see which rookie officer makes detective!
    So that I understand you, what you're staying is our agency is a hot mess, it's a mess but then to make it worse you heat it up making it a hot mess. From the lazy patrol officers and the no decision sergeants, to the over powered records clerks, the crazy db secretary and half an MIA DB, the do absolutely freaking nothing CST (minus the cooking) and the "I don't give a damn" chief= hot mess?
    Is that right?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast