Traffic Court - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Traffic Court

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone ever had to deal with an attorney over a speeding ticket??? Why on earth would someone hire an attorney over a ticket and how are the hearing officers we have?
    People are willing to pay money to get a with-held adjudication, especially when it comes to insurance and maybe keeping their job.

The hearing officers so far are fair. You you don't sound like an idiot testifying, have your certifications in order and any video since the violators seem to straight out lie, you wont have an issue. I haven't lost a traffic court case in over 12 years but with that being said, i write speeding, tint and headlight tickets. AS1 lines seem to be on the way of being thrown out more often seen it it's clearly defined and varies by vehicle.

Unregistered
    Hearing officers are fair until someone is being represented by legal counsel then you'll lose every time and he/she will try to embarrass you in front of the court room. I quit writing tickets...

Unregistered
    Hearing officers are fair until someone is being represented by legal counsel then you'll lose every time and he/she will try to embarrass you in front of the court room. I quit writing tickets...
    So you let an attorney beat you and now you're a quitter? That says a lot about your character. So if your kid loses the spelling bee challenge in school, are you going to let them quit school or maybe try harder next time?

Unregistered
    Hearing officers laugh at most tickets written by escambia

Unregistered
    Hearing officers laugh at most tickets written by escambia
    I have yet to see one laugh. Another troll....

Unregistered
    Maybe it didn't go the way you wanted it to because you said "I seen" in court?
    Let me get this correct. You are bashing someone for saying "I seen" (which, admittedly, is dumb), but you end a statement with a question mark. Please tell me where you English Comp was taught so I don't send my kids there.

Unregistered
    Who cares!?!? It's a fact if you are going against an attorney over a ticket yes you'll lose 99% of the time and the hearing officers are defense attorneys that don't like cops.

Unregistered
    Who cares!?!? It's a fact if you are going against an attorney over a ticket yes you'll lose 99% of the time and the hearing officers are defense attorneys that don't like cops.
    I haven't lost to a hearing officer yet so your point is invalid.

Unregistered
    Why are you guys still writing tickets? It doesn't equate to a bonus in your paycheck and it only leads to complaints and IA's. Answer your calls, write your reports, and go home. Your not saving the world by writing somebody a ticket

Unregistered
    ^^^ EXACTLY I totally agree you the last post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast