Traffic Court
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Traffic Court

Unregistered

Traffic Court

Has anyone ever had to deal with an attorney over a speeding ticket??? Why on earth would someone hire an attorney over a ticket and how are the hearing officers we have?

Unregistered

Traffic Court

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone ever had to deal with an attorney over a speeding ticket??? Why on earth would someone hire an attorney over a ticket and how are the hearing officers we have?
    The defendant wants to have the last word, and have his attorney try to stick the citation up your butt. Of course the attorney is school trained, and has read many books on how to do that, though they are not medical in nature.

You need to be in court, prepared for the case. But if you lose, the defendant will brag to his friends that he beat you....he'll never tell them what the attorney cost him.

Going to court is a lot like fishing....some days you duz, and, somedays you duzzent. Just be professional.

Unregistered
    I seen a very similar case about a week ago all I can tell you is be prepared and our hearing officers suck. Just my thoughts.. Good luck!

Unregistered
    I seen a very similar case about a week ago all I can tell you is be prepared and our hearing officers suck. Just my thoughts.. Good luck!
    Maybe it didn't go the way you wanted it to because you said "I seen" in court?

Unregistered
    Now tell me haines, with your vast amount of court and road experience, could you even defend the ticket in court. Oh wait, that means you would have to actually do police work and write one first. My bad.

Unregistered
    Or, just have the defense lawyer contact Philip Nix to come in and testify for the defense against the Sheriff's Office in traffic court like he did a couple of weeks ago. Just one more dirty thing to add to the long list of deeds done by good old Philip. Philip, I am glad there were deputies, officers, and troopers in court that day that heard you say the things you said about the Sheriff's Office so now a bunch of people got to see you for what you really are. So thanks for doing that.

Unregistered
    Not a huge fan of PN but he is by far one of the better supervisors I've worked for, he did defend me when I made a minor mistake instead of jamming me up. As for the traffic court case the 2 deputies were WAY wrong on the tickets from what I was told by multiple deputies some of which work for FF also those 2 deputies in particular write tons of bs tickets

Unregistered
    I was in court and observed the entire case all I can say is those two ECSO officers were out of line and neither one of them had a good valid reason or argument for writhing those tickets.

Unregistered
    Or, just have the defense lawyer contact Philip Nix to come in and testify for the defense against the Sheriff's Office in traffic court like he did a couple of weeks ago. Just one more dirty thing to add to the long list of deeds done by good old Philip. Philip, I am glad there were deputies, officers, and troopers in court that day that heard you say the things you said about the Sheriff's Office so now a bunch of people got to see you for what you really are. So thanks for doing that.
    Awwww did Frank get his little feelings hurt? Why don't you tell the rest of the story. The tickets wouldn't have been beat if they were lawful. You are mad because you were defeated by Nix. Even if you don't like him you have to admit he was honest in this situation. Rumor Alert: Nix gave the office a chance to fix the problem by filing a complaint about this issue. The office made the choice to ignore an illegal ticket to be issued. If the righteous admin really cared about doing the right thing they would have asked some questions about this. Maybe there wasn't a complaint and if that's the case I stand corrected.

Unregistered
    Everybody look at this for what it is. It is about sarge sticking up for a bad guy. It is not about sarge helping someone breaking the law. It is about a lieutenant that is a little guy with a little mind trying to push his way around because he is weak and obsolete. He has backing from the colonel because he slipped by being a snake and made rank. Put two people like this together and it is the perfect storm. It is no secret what the colonel does or has done. It is fact he couldn't even keep his house hold in order. If you count the people that have been involved with him and his wife during their marriage you would think you stumbled on to eharmony or match .com. Then your house gets foreclosed on because you won't pay your bills. These are the people leading our police officers?

The truth is FF lives in a county that is at the top of the list for crime and all he can do is order tickets to be written. The he orders illegal tickets to be written and nothing is done to him. That is the problem. He doesn't even know what laws to enforce. I don't believe the crime report cited parking being a major part of the dangers in our county. Anyway we will make sure good people are ruined while he gets to play cops and robbers with a ticket book even if it's wrong. How sad. Shame on all of the administration for allowing this to happen. Shame on the poor leadership at the place.

Let's look at the big picture. If you shoot at your mate, beat your spouse, violate the law, fail to pay your bills, or just overall treat people badly you are qualified to be a leader. Cmon Haines get your bible out and throw out some Jesus at these people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast