Veteran looking for some info - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here some good advice- avoid people like this whiner crybaby! You sound like an adult that want to work with adults. There alot of good people doing alot of good work in the City of Miramar Police Department and as in any department there is a minority of malcontents who got passed over for promotions because they didn't do the work needed to get the promotion, people who are slugs who want to come collect a paycheck and do nothing in return and people who are whiny crybabies like this "pamper wearing infant".

Do a ride along with Neuhaus, Gallardo, Murphy, Robbins, Shimpeno. Talk with Sgt. Mike Lewis or Sgt. Yepez, these are a good sampling of the professional adults that work at the Miramar Police Department. Please do not listen to the whiny crybabies who have diaper rash from their dirty pampers!!!
    Great advice, speak to these people listed and more than half will tell you don't work here without a doubt. Save your time on Yepez he is a great guy and will never say a bad thing about the place he is former NYPD and stand up guy.

Unregistered
    I am a veteran and former military police looking to cross to civilian police. Can anyone on here give me some ups and downs to working with Miarmar? I am not looking for bashing comments of other officers but genuine pros and cons about the departments. Thanks in advance.
    Do not waste your time here. Try Davie where our former chief is and you will be far better off there.

Unregistered
    Actually that great post is someone who is dumber than a bag or rocks like DW or just a flat out liar.

I will gladly respond to that uniformed author and properly school them on accurate facts that can easily be verified with a public records request and a little online research.

1) The first lawsuit was filed by Phil Ball based on actions of DW alone who acted while Ray was out of town on vacation which is in RB depo that some of us had a chance to read thanks to RIP JV. JV lawsuit was also was against the city for actions solely by DW for changing test scores and moving failing candidate(s) to passing on written and Assessment center test which was proven to have been performed by once again DW and is found in depositions from the test vendor who provided the scores to DW who was sadly put in charge of dealing with the vendor. In addition DW was found to have approved several minority only new hires while he was in charge of that section who failed to qualify and submit all passing entry level test from the police academy. I must admit you are 100% correct that RB is a control freak but DW worked behind his back and was instrumental in having the city force him to leave. Do you really think RB would leave knowing the new PD was almost completed??

2) If you took the time to read the post it never said someone was currently in Federal prison. Commissioner Fitzroy Salesman was sentenced to federal prison for taking bribes and may have been released by now. And DW is the subject of 2 EEOC Federal investigation still active. Although we do have a convicted captain now heading to a new cell for a few years for lewd activities which shocked none that knew the pervert.

3) We could not give two craps about the current make up and city command structure when idiot are running it who are affirmative action promotes with very little real police experiences. As to resigning I have freedom of speech just like you and everyone else and will gladly cash a check and spend all the time with my brothers and sisters out here doing the best we can with what we are dealt. If that whining to you then you are command staff qualified already but you probably are now.

Rather than talk smack spend your command staff salary and go get the public records and prove any of this false instead of responding with made up BS to discredit the facts.
    From your own post "City hall is corrupt with one going to Federal prison"- GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Ill stand on my post and my account as I actually was there and you are reading PB's account of what happened in the court records and going on what someone told you. RB allowed this to happen- NOTHING happened without RB approving it! NOTHING! He knew what happened and allowed it to fester.

The ultimate choice to hire ANYONE was RB's- NO ONE ELSE! You are WRONG!

In the end- everything- I MEAN everything is the responsibility of the Chief of Police.

Because you read the court records of what PB alleged happened does not mean its true. PB was a nice guy who said something really really really stupid thing in front of a person who was just looking to sue the city and no matter what you say- her PAD form to hire her was signed by RB not DW. Just remember that!!

There is a last line on all forms that say CHIEF OF POLICE and that is the man who is responsible for EVERYTHING!!!

Unregistered
    From your own post "City hall is corrupt with one going to Federal prison"- GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Ill stand on my post and my account as I actually was there and you are reading PB's account of what happened in the court records and going on what someone told you. RB allowed this to happen- NOTHING happened without RB approving it! NOTHING! He knew what happened and allowed it to fester.

The ultimate choice to hire ANYONE was RB's- NO ONE ELSE! You are WRONG!

In the end- everything- I MEAN everything is the responsibility of the Chief of Police.

Because you read the court records of what PB alleged happened does not mean its true. PB was a nice guy who said something really really really stupid thing in front of a person who was just looking to sue the city and no matter what you say- her PAD form to hire her was signed by RB not DW. Just remember that!!

There is a last line on all forms that say CHIEF OF POLICE and that is the man who is responsible for EVERYTHING!!!
    Whoever wrote this is not in touch with reality at MPD. This is not how our PD operates and has not been for a while. Everyone knows that only two people were there when dumb ass said his stupid comments. PB and JZ so if your not JZ or PB your making up what your are saying that you were there. Like the original poster said get the public records and the depos, they clearly say who was present as do the IA files that are also public records. In this place nothing in IA is kept a secret. Why do you think they hand pick who goes in there so whoever it is the A/C controls the case while the chief's stay clear and claim no knowledge. Why do you think 99% of the cases get reversed? The only thing for certain no matter what side your on the city paid PB to settle so they obviously knew there was wrong doing by someone and they are all to blame.........

Unregistered
    Whoever wrote this is not in touch with reality at MPD. This is not how our PD operates and has not been for a while. Everyone knows that only two people were there when dumb ass said his stupid comments. PB and JZ so if your not JZ or PB your making up what your are saying that you were there. Like the original poster said get the public records and the depos, they clearly say who was present as do the IA files that are also public records. In this place nothing in IA is kept a secret. Why do you think they hand pick who goes in there so whoever it is the A/C controls the case while the chief's stay clear and claim no knowledge. Why do you think 99% of the cases get reversed? The only thing for certain no matter what side your on the city paid PB to settle so they obviously knew there was wrong doing by someone and they are all to blame.........
    Are you kidding me? What police department do you work for?

You obviously have no idea how the Miramar Police Department worked under RB. Ask anyone in the command staff- no one made a move in that place unless it was personally okay'd by RB HIMSELF!!! He was so afraid of his own shadow that he did not allow a single move to be made without his review and signature.

The reality is: No matter what happens to who- the ultimate responsibility is that of the Chief of Police.

You are 100% wrong...again!!

Unregistered
    Are you kidding me? What police department do you work for?

You obviously have no idea how the Miramar Police Department worked under RB. Ask anyone in the command staff- no one made a move in that place unless it was personally okay'd by RB HIMSELF!!! He was so afraid of his own shadow that he did not allow a single move to be made without his review and signature.

The reality is: No matter what happens to who- the ultimate responsibility is that of the Chief of Police.

You are 100% wrong...again!!
    Don't waste your time with this poster, obviously a Ray hater and is clueless and just likes to argue his agenda and has no idea how this place operates! Next!!!

Unregistered
    Don't waste your time with this poster, obviously a Ray hater and is clueless and just likes to argue his agenda and has no idea how this place operates! Next!!!
    You don't have to be a RB hater to know that the guy was a control freak. If you didn't know that then you don't really know anything about where you work. Like I said- ask anyone in the command staff and they will tell you that he would not let them make simple choices and decisions about anything.

You are truly clueless! You really really are! The sad part is that you don't know it and refuse to accept it.

Argue my agenda? No- how about arguing facts about what really occurred and what was really said and who really made the decisions and signed off on actions and who in the end is responsible for this mess along with the systematic destruction of a great police department.

One person- RB THE CHIEF OF POLICE!!!

Unregistered
    You don't have to be a RB hater to know that the guy was a control freak. If you didn't know that then you don't really know anything about where you work. Like I said- ask anyone in the command staff and they will tell you that he would not let them make simple choices and decisions about anything.

You are truly clueless! You really really are! The sad part is that you don't know it and refuse to accept it.

Argue my agenda? No- how about arguing facts about what really occurred and what was really said and who really made the decisions and signed off on actions and who in the end is responsible for this mess along with the systematic destruction of a great police department.

One person- RB THE CHIEF OF POLICE!!!

LMAO I think you got him or her arguing with themselves and admitting he is a Ray Hater who just came out, lol

Unregistered
    LMAO I think you got him or her arguing with themselves and admitting he is a Ray Hater who just came out, lol
    You sir are just plain stupid...

Unregistered
    You sir are just plain stupid...
    It's absolutely amazing they clearly pay a bunch of preschoolers to protect this jungle. All of you grow up and just do your jobs nothing more nothing less.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast