Ramblings of a dispatcher - Page 34
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes I agree a dispatcher that complains about stupid things. They are so lazy.
    I don't think you're very bright. You're so stuck on this lazy dispatcher thing. Don't you have anything else to say dummy? The lazy comment is getting really old and boring. Come up with something new fat boy.

Unregistered
    The one thing that doesn't change is this you are a lazy dispatcher. That is a proven fact. So stop crying about your coworkers. Do your job. Your lazy because if you took the amount of time spent on crying about others that you did in having a positive attitude and helping others then the job would be easier because of a changed attitude. So lazy get to work and be positive fool.

Unregistered
    The one thing that doesn't change is this you are a lazy dispatcher. That is a proven fact. So stop crying about your coworkers. Do your job. Your lazy because if you took the amount of time spent on crying about others that you did in having a positive attitude and helping others then the job would be easier because of a changed attitude. So lazy get to work and be positive fool.
    It's "you're" not "your" dummy.

Unregistered
    What a dumbazz

Unregistered

let it go

This thread is like putting 20 bullets in a subj that's clearly s/7. Just over kill! Why do you keep playing target practice with each other? At what point is enough really enough. It's not evening entertaining anymore. Just sad as we watch this dead thread continue to be resurrected and shot repeatedly.

Unregistered
    My name is Allison Fitzsimons, you don't have to say AF lol. I don't really even eat potatoes. I mean I like sweet potato fries, but I don't eat them at work. Also, I like to stand while I'm dispatching, as it ***** an extra 50 calories an hour. These chairs aren't ergonomic either, they actually suck. Have a great night honey! 😊😊😊
    Hey, remember when you were a teacher and slept with one of your underage students?

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334