Ramblings of a dispatcher - Page 2
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bringing up someone's personal life is completely unnecessary and on top of everything you have the wrong person. If you want to name names throw your own out there with it. As far as the whole "if your not happy leave" comment not everyone has that luxury but if they could they absolutely would and the people who do have that opportunity are. It's understandable that anyone with a job should be grateful to have one but it doesn't mean they should settle for being treated like crap or not be able to vent when things get hard. I'm sure you yourself whoever you are have had your fair share of *****ing just like everyone else. Keep it work related please. By the way I'm not AF either
    ❤️😘❤️😊😘❤️😊😝

Unregistered
    Bringing up someone's personal life is completely unnecessary and on top of everything you have the wrong person. If you want to name names throw your own out there with it. As far as the whole "if your not happy leave" comment not everyone has that luxury but if they could they absolutely would and the people who do have that opportunity are. It's understandable that anyone with a job should be grateful to have one but it doesn't mean they should settle for being treated like crap or not be able to vent when things get hard. I'm sure you yourself whoever you are have had your fair share of *****ing just like everyone else. Keep it work related please. By the way I'm not AF either
    Xoxo ❤️ 😊😘 👍👍

Unregistered

Not only A.F., Marcia too and a few others

The rambling is horrible, horrible, horrible and talking super fast, almost with a rush, like they want to get it over with, and not enunciate important information. Defeating the whole purpose of dispatching a call. Just send it to the CAD if you don't want to enunciate properly. Talking like you have a hot potato in your damn mouth. Then the stupid Sgts. blaming deputies for not responding. Deputies got a 1000,000,000 things on the road. You and the few stupid Sgts. are just sitting your as$ in your ergonomic chair! Do we have a Chief in Pompano listening to that?

They become worst when they have a Sgt. who plays along with their antics. I.e. Bravo Sgts. Scared of the Lt., Trump supporter and anti-Scott Israel. Criticizing everything in Roll Call. Why do do bad Sgts. last so long and the good ones leave so soon? Good ones go to other good units, bad ones stay punished, but they also punish their troops. Zone assignments based on racial dislike and they call it the infamous "needs of the district" or allowing bullies to get their way in the shift. Totally ignoring seniority consideration in some cases, while allowing others based on racial favoritism.

Back to dispatchers, A.F. STOP acting up and be the happy, nice girl that you used to be. Marcia, you were never nice, STOP thinking that you hold the title of DispatcherSergeantmayor. Take your meds.

I must say there are some really good dispatchers. Just not the fast hot potato eating ones.

Unregistered
    The rambling is horrible, horrible, horrible and talking super fast, almost with a rush, like they want to get it over with, and not enunciate important information. Defeating the whole purpose of dispatching a call. Just send it to the CAD if you don't want to enunciate properly. Talking like you have a hot potato in your damn mouth. Then the stupid Sgts. blaming deputies for not responding. Deputies got a 1000,000,000 things on the road. You and the few stupid Sgts. are just sitting your as$ in your ergonomic chair! Do we have a Chief in Pompano listening to that?

They become worst when they have a Sgt. who plays along with their antics. I.e. Bravo Sgts. Scared of the Lt., Trump supporter and anti-Scott Israel. Criticizing everything in Roll Call. Why do do bad Sgts. last so long and the good ones leave so soon? Good ones go to other good units, bad ones stay punished, but they also punish their troops. Zone assignments based on racial dislike and they call it the infamous "needs of the district" or allowing bullies to get their way in the shift. Totally ignoring seniority consideration in some cases, while allowing others based on racial favoritism.

Back to dispatchers, A.F. STOP acting up and be the happy, nice girl that you used to be. Marcia, you were never nice, STOP thinking that you hold the title of DispatcherSergeantmayor. Take your meds.

I must say there are some really good dispatchers. Just not the fast hot potato eating ones.
    My name is Allison Fitzsimons, you don't have to say AF lol. I don't really even eat potatoes. I mean I like sweet potato fries, but I don't eat them at work. Also, I like to stand while I'm dispatching, as it ***** an extra 50 calories an hour. These chairs aren't ergonomic either, they actually suck. Have a great night honey! 😊😊😊

Unregistered

Allianz bbadia

Allison Fitzsimons here guys. This is fun! Keep throwing insults at me because it's pretty funny lol. This is making my night! So entertaining! We are all reading the messages here at work and are having a blast lol. 😘❤️

Unregistered

Horrible, horrible, horrible

I guess it has to do with what kind lf DO is watching over you. You are on LEO Affairs while at work, by your own admission. Wow. That along should be an I.A. investigation.

If not a hot potato, then a fast talking mouth or PMS like my leader Donald Trump told Megan Kelly: "Blood coming out of your eyes, of your whatever". Because my boys dispatchers 99.99% enunciate well, one exception only, who maybe goes through PMS too.

Unregistered
    I guess it has to do with what kind lf DO is watching over you. You are on LEO Affairs while at work, by your own admission. Wow. That along should be an I.A. investigation.

If not a hot potato, then a fast talking mouth or PMS like my leader Donald Trump told Megan Kelly: "Blood coming out of your eyes, of your whatever". Because my boys dispatchers 99.99% enunciate well, one exception only, who maybe goes through PMS too.
    Ok I'm done, you're right and I'm going back to work now. Have a wonderful night friend. 😘

Unregistered

The guy dispatching right now on A2

The guy who is dispatching right now on Pompano A2 is cool as cucumber.

He enunciates well, chuckles a little and he is kind. Sometimes condescending and patronizing, but very few times. He is a very cool dude. We like how he does his job.

See he just acknowledged that 43 about the Jail Perimeter Deputy like a pro, without too much drama and well enunciated: "10-4"

Unregistered

Hey Potato Boy. No one in communications cares about IA anymore. Those 2 letters are a JOKE in here. They open up IA's on us in here if a fart slips out. IA has lost all power and respect in here, along with communications admin. "AF" got an IA for dancing recently. It was awesome!

Why don't they open an IA on the Duty Officer at North who has been stealing time and the Site Manager who enables her to, or encourages it I should say. Now that would be a real IA. Dates in question are coming... stand by....

Unregistered

Scared you a bit with I.A. darling A.F.

Ok I'm done, you're right and I'm going back to work now. Have a wonderful night friend. 😘
    You can stay, for what we know, could be someone else, so don't worry, be happy. Plus, the radio is quiet now.

We enjoy your replies Allison Fitzsimons. If it's you indeed and we like you. Just messing with you. BUT the truth is, some dispatchers need to enunciate better. i.e. the female who is dispatching right now in A1. She just dispatched a priority call in Pompano A1, like eating a hot potato. Perfect example.

https://youtu.be/d-diB65scQU

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast