Ramblings of a dispatcher
Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Your Guardian Angel

Ramblings of a dispatcher

Things have never been worse in communications. Just lost 3 more dispatchers at North Site. Word is they're quitting without a job. New union contract sucks. Lisa and Angie are creating smoke screens for their failures by throwing employees under the bus, IA after IA. Similar to how a ship's captain would throw cargo overboard to keep their ship afloat in a storm. 11 people transported to hospital from fumes last week. Mandated shifts night after night. Someone's car broke down on their way to work and they were told to "Uber it or they'll be marked as AWOL." So, of course they were marked AWOL. No one is going to leave their car to be towed. Most of the dispatchers are hoping the system falls apart. If Pembroke Pines pulls out in August, maybe the rest will, domino effect, and this sad excuse for an operation will fall like a house of cards. Morale has never been lower. Corruption is rampant starting at the top, down to the site managers and their lackey DO's. The only thing that made coming to this place worthwhile were the free benefits. Those are going away in a year as well. Hopefully, none of us will be here by then.

Unregistered
    If your unhappy leave quit hanging around. By your tone we know who you are Ms.1024 activation with a high pitched voice. Your initials are AF recently divorced cut the shit

Unregistered
    Bringing up someone's personal life is completely unnecessary and on top of everything you have the wrong person. If you want to name names throw your own out there with it. As far as the whole "if your not happy leave" comment not everyone has that luxury but if they could they absolutely would and the people who do have that opportunity are. It's understandable that anyone with a job should be grateful to have one but it doesn't mean they should settle for being treated like crap or not be able to vent when things get hard. I'm sure you yourself whoever you are have had your fair share of *****ing just like everyone else. Keep it work related please. By the way I'm not AF either

Unregistered

On point

Yeah, whoever posted this is on point! and I highly doubt that Allison posted this, but if you're ready to call out names and bring up people's personal lives, please... start with your own.

Unregistered
    Hi! Well this is the real Allison Fitzsimons, and I think it is pretty funny that I affect you so much that you have to talk about me anonymously on a website lol. If you'd like to have a conversation, I'm at north Saturday through Wednesday on Charlie shift. I'd love to talk about your ill willed feelings for me. I don't have ill will towards anyone, including you. I actually feel bad for you, because negative people like you are sad people. I'm a happy person and I forgive you. I hope you find happiness and are enjoying life. I certainly am. I love my life. I love my coworkers. I did not write the original post if you must know, and whoever did, it was great. You speak for the majority of us, and for that I thank you. By the way, anonymous, I've actually been divorced twice. 😊😊😊😊. To the people who defended me, I thank you and I love you. ❤️

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi! Well this is the real Allison Fitzsimons, and I think it is pretty funny that I affect you so much that you have to talk about me anonymously on a website lol. If you'd like to have a conversation, I'm at north Saturday through Wednesday on Charlie shift. I'd love to talk about your ill willed feelings for me. I don't have ill will towards anyone, including you. I actually feel bad for you, because negative people like you are sad people. I'm a happy person and I forgive you. I hope you find happiness and are enjoying life. I certainly am. I love my life. I love my coworkers. I did not write the original post if you must know, and whoever did, it was great. You speak for the majority of us, and for that I thank you. By the way, anonymous, I've actually been divorced twice. 😊😊😊😊. To the people who defended me, I thank you and I love you. ❤️
    I don't know or care about the internal politics of dispatch. But Allison whoever you are you got guts. In this job guts is good enough. I wish half the cops I work with had your courage. We might actually get something accomplished.

Unregistered
    Allison, I applaud you and commend you for posting a response, but you don't need to because you are a far better person and a GREAT dispatcher. Keep up the hard work you do everyday because your job is thankless yet you do it with a smile all the while staying positive.

Unregistered
    I don't know or care about the internal politics of dispatch. But Allison whoever you are you got guts. In this job guts is good enough. I wish half the cops I work with had your courage. We might actually get something accomplished.
    Thank you 😘 ❤️

Unregistered
    Allison, I applaud you and commend you for posting a response, but you don't need to because you are a far better person and a GREAT dispatcher. Keep up the hard work you do everyday because your job is thankless yet you do it with a smile all the while staying positive.
    Thank you very much!!! ❤️

Unregistered
    Yeah, whoever posted this is on point! and I highly doubt that Allison posted this, but if you're ready to call out names and bring up people's personal lives, please... start with your own.
    Love you ❤️

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast