whos really running the place?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Cool whos really running the place?

who is making the real decisions?

Is anyone in command staff not a moron? Seriously, wtf?

Can the sheriff really be this stupid all by himself?

These are the questions that me think...why'd I come here?

Peace

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    who is making the real decisions?

Is anyone in command staff not a moron? Seriously, wtf?

Can the sheriff really be this stupid all by himself?

These are the questions that me think...why'd I come here?

Peace
    Ive asked specific questions of the command staff, questions that someone in charge should know......got blank stares and shrugged shoulders in return. Thats what the taxpayers are getting for 90 grand a year.

Unregistered

The Nepolianic Maniac

The Nepolianic Maniac former Major of Patrol is the asshole credited with the Gestapo SS like tactics that have made every deputy fear retribution. The bosses are less than 2 years on the job and most of the seasoned professionals have been fired, or resigned. This incompetent shit bird contributed handsomely to the Nocco purse and was fast tracked promoted to his rank. In this administration 2 grand one from the cop and one from the cops wife get you up the ladder like lightening! There is a list an extensive list of the party contributors or should we say collaborators that have paid well for their promotions.
    They used to have commissions in other states for this type of CORRUPTION.

Unregistered
    The Nepolianic Maniac former Major of Patrol is the asshole credited with the Gestapo SS like tactics that have made every deputy fear retribution. The bosses are less than 2 years on the job and most of the seasoned professionals have been fired, or resigned. This incompetent shit bird contributed handsomely to the Nocco purse and was fast tracked promoted to his rank. In this administration 2 grand one from the cop and one from the cops wife get you up the ladder like lightening! There is a list an extensive list of the party contributors or should we say collaborators that have paid well for their promotions.
    They used to have commissions in other states for this type of CORRUPTION.
    I read somebody posted two members of command were told about a felony and did nothing. Wonder if his major was one of em? If you saw the contributions info posted there were quite a few contributions from command staff. Looks like Pasco isnt known for fighting corruption huh?

Unregistered

Ripe With Corruption

I read somebody posted two members of command were told about a felony and did nothing. Wonder if his major was one of em? If you saw the contributions info posted there were quite a few contributions from command staff. Looks like Pasco isnt known for fighting corruption huh?
    The Agency is Ripe with Corruption, a Federal Probe would be welcomed with open arms, then the public would be better informed about the pretty boy floyd.

Unregistered
    The Agency is Ripe with Corruption, a Federal Probe would be welcomed with open arms, then the public would be better informed about the pretty boy floyd.
    Yes. Unfortunately, it is ripe. So ripe it stinks. Coincidentally,a fish stinks from the head down, does it not?

Unregistered

Thumbs up

I think this is the question that will never actually be answered.

Is it Chris? Is it grumpy cat? We know it's not the little midget punk former major.

The new major is not smart enough to really do anything of worth. Talk about a perfect example of the Peter principle. He reached his maximum ability when he was leading the squad...never mind being a platoon Lt. Someone should send his book back to Dade city.

It's pretty scary when you think most of the brains in this entire organization or either civilians or newly appointed in their positions. There is very little hope.

Unregistered
    A civilian has been running PSO since the days of Bob, he worked for Marco then was given PSO

Unregistered
    The little blonde bimbo in the front office steers the ship. She sure knew how to lead old Uncle Bob around by his..........um.........nose.

Unregistered
    The little blonde bimbo in the front office steers the ship. She sure knew how to lead old Uncle Bob around by his..........um.........nose.
    Please.... Nocco got re-elected with no opposition. Something that has not been done since WWII. You can spin your babel all you want. It doesn't change the fact that he did something none of you boobs have done. Smile and have a coke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast