Now what? - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Now what?

Unregistered
    The CSI thing was investigated. Exonerated, not unsubstantiated. If you knew the particulars about that little deal, you would see that some of the people involved in it should have been written up but weren't. If JV has done something wrong this time, he will be punished, but if the accusers have embellished or worse lied, they should face the same consequences. Undermining Supervisors, not following COC, etc, hurts every Supervisor, not just the one being investigated.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The CSI thing was investigated. Exonerated, not unsubstantiated. If you knew the particulars about that little deal, you would see that some of the people involved in it should have been written up but weren't. If JV has done something wrong this time, he will be punished, but if the accusers have embellished or worse lied, they should face the same consequences. Undermining Supervisors, not following COC, etc, hurts every Supervisor, not just the one being investigated.
    STFU He never should have been a supervisor and the COC did an injustice making him one and trying to hide him in K9. Then his arrogant narcissistic a hole attitude didn't help his cause. Probationary Sgt to boot and people above him providing excuses for his actions or inactions. It's not a matter of undermining a supervisor it's called a hostile work environment Further more settling this problem the old school way doesn't exist because the COC wouldn't like those Gresults.

Unregistered
    Well he got away with murder in 2002.

Unregistered

Cool

Well he got away with murder in 2002.
    Was that from slaying your ex's snizatch, McLynas?

Unregistered
    Was that from slaying your ex's snizatch, McLynas?
    So now EVERY post is from McLynas! LOL

Unregistered
    So the COC is a bunch of A/H's for promoting him, and hiding him in K9? Sounds to me like you don't like being supervised or corrected when necessary. That must be the reason you haven't been promoted yourself. Someone came along and upset your comfort zone. Since you have never been a Supervisor yourself, it would be hard for you to understand the difference between just looking out for your self verses being responsible for several. If you haven't noticed, from the top down, accountability is higher than its ever been in this Agency. This micro managing has put a lot of pressure on Supervisors to stay on top of their troops and get them to do their jobs or document it when they don't. Since you have yet to cite any examples of this extreme bad treatment you have endured, it would appear that you have confused hostile work conditions with closer Supervision than you are used to. Being thin skinned, spoiled and having your comfort zone disrupted sounds like a more accurate description of you. But hey, everybody will soon know, and I got news for you, nobody likes working with a crybaby especially one that thinks that everybody else is wrong and he is right. Whether your partially right or completely wrong, you have caused more damage to yourself than you realize, but are to selfish to see it.

Unregistered
    So the COC is a bunch of A/H's for promoting him, and hiding him in K9? Sounds to me like you don't like being supervised or corrected when necessary. That must be the reason you haven't been promoted yourself. Someone came along and upset your comfort zone. Since you have never been a Supervisor yourself, it would be hard for you to understand the difference between just looking out for your self verses being responsible for several. If you haven't noticed, from the top down, accountability is higher than its ever been in this Agency. This micro managing has put a lot of pressure on Supervisors to stay on top of their troops and get them to do their jobs or document it when they don't. Since you have yet to cite any examples of this extreme bad treatment you have endured, it would appear that you have confused hostile work conditions with closer Supervision than you are used to. Being thin skinned, spoiled and having your comfort zone disrupted sounds like a more accurate description of you. But hey, everybody will soon know, and I got news for you, nobody likes working with a crybaby especially one that thinks that everybody else is wrong and he is right. Whether your partially right or completely wrong, you have caused more damage to yourself than you realize, but are to selfish to see it.
    You can be a great supervisor, leader, mentor, whatever you want to call it without being a complete DI**. I know for a fact that when he was a slick sleeve he had some of the best supervisors/leaders this Agency has ever had. Unfortunately those people and times are gone. And they would certainly be disappointed with the person he has become. Once a shi**y person always a shi**you person. He will never change.

Unregistered
    Well, J.V. I never worked for you and you never supervised me but you have always been out of line. From minute one you set an awkward tone with stupid egotistical comments. It was certainly not a display in what a good supervisor should be but a perfect example of what not to be. I do not know any details of this current debacle you are involved in but if it's in reference to your attitude problem, I am certain it's warranted.

I have no doubt you were and can be a good cop, but your mouth is over the top.

Unregistered
    Well Mr. Felton will be coming back from the grave to haunt JV, maybe Car1 just wants to cut him loose and create some distance.

Unregistered
    Well, you know this job is about being micro managed, since about 2009, and it's only going to get worse. You should really think twice about taking the sergeant test if you can't handle the micro managing and/or being inexperienced at doing your job. How do you spend most of your career in canine and really think you can be a sergeant on the street or in CID. Cry me a river if this has happen to you. No one put a gun to your head and said you had to be a sergeant. The wrong people misguided you. They sent you to the special study groups so you could be promoted, because you have special friends on the third floor. Now, you realize that those special friends are turning their backs on you, and you are alone. There is no loyalty in this agency, and your closest friends will screw you over.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast