Now what? - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Now what?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a bunch of keyboard tough guys. The guys seems humbled, people that just keep piling on him need to have some character and stop.
    Give him a chance, a lot of much worse people hVe had a ton of chances and the guy deserves another shot. Try to put yourself in that guys shoes for a few minutes, right or wrong it sucks for him. Show compassion for another cop, even if you don't hang out with them on days off.
    OR

If you have a problem with someone then address it with them. Not type hard words and talk behind their back.
    Go say it to them, maybe you can both be grown ups and get past it.
    Really? So, lets all kiss and makeup. The guy has been a complete D#%K to everyone he comes in contact with from day one. How many chances does one person need? He is not humbled. He got caught, period! And if I was in his shoes I certainly would not have a job. And it's very hard to show compassion for someone when that person has lacked compassion probably for his entire adult life.

Unregistered
    Then be the bigger person or go air your problem to the mans face. It's called being an adult.

Unregistered
    Really? So, lets all kiss and makeup. The guy has been a complete D#%K to everyone he comes in contact with from day one. How many chances does one person need? He is not humbled. He got caught, period! And if I was in his shoes I certainly would not have a job. And it's very hard to show compassion for someone when that person has lacked compassion probably for his entire adult life.
    You sound like a victim. Have you tried EAP?
    Last edited by MOD 655; 08-23-2016 at 05:12 PM.

Unregistered
    Maybe everyone should just mind their own business and move the hell on from it? Demotion ain't no joke, and frankly JV seems pretty humbled by the whole thing. I never had anything personal against the guy, he just shouldn't be wearing stripes. Leave it at that, let the guy ride out the next four years and move on to the next faux grievance. Save your energy for some other gripe to pollute the forums with.

Unregistered
    Maybe everyone should just mind their own business and move the hell on from it? Demotion ain't no joke, and frankly JV seems pretty humbled by the whole thing. I never had anything personal against the guy, he just shouldn't be wearing stripes. Leave it at that, let the guy ride out the next four years and move on to the next faux grievance. Save your energy for some other gripe to pollute the forums with.
    Sheriff Bob issues press releases when other deputies are disciplined. Why not this time? The public has the right to know.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Bob issues press releases when other deputies are disciplined. Why not this time? The public has the right to know.
    We are still waiting for Big Bob's big press release. Guess there are no political points to be made from this one.

Unregistered
    We are still waiting for Big Bob's big press release. Guess there are no political points to be made from this one.
    Rumor is that he got served again.

Unregistered
    The secrecy and lack of info has only hurt everybody involved. No one to this day, other than the complainants and the COC Board know the actual facts that were sustained. This has been so mishandled that the process itself is creating its on controversy. JV may have screwed up, but the process, well that's on the Sheriff. Now someone says theres other IA's being started on JV, could be a rumor, but my god, if your going to keep him employed here, clear the air and let him try to move on with his life!

Unregistered
    You all know that you cannot just request a record from IA, right? They will ask you why you want the information, and if you really want it, put in a request thru Public records processing unit and Pay for it. No one is gonna pay for hundreds of pages just to find out what happened here - otherwise, someone would have actually done it. Just saying, if you really want to know, put your money where your mouth is.

Unregistered
    You all know that you cannot just request a record from IA, right? They will ask you why you want the information, and if you really want it, put in a request thru Public records processing unit and Pay for it. No one is gonna pay for hundreds of pages just to find out what happened here - otherwise, someone would have actually done it. Just saying, if you really want to know, put your money where your mouth is.
    Actually the SO got it's as handed to them years ago when we demanded people show ID to get public records. It was determined that anyone can come on and request public records for ANY reason (they don't have to give any reason) and they also don't have to show ID.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast